Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

I'm looking at corn and soybeans (DGA)

Succotash??
drool.gif
coffee.gif

I came about this close to throwing 1000 shares in my basket the other day (under $19)

So are you trading 2000-3000 shares of PFO on those .30$ swings (making sure you are holding for dividend day?)?

Last edited:
Quote:

I came about this close to throwing 1000 shares in my basket the other day (under $19)

So are you trading 2000-3000 shares of PFO on those .30$ swings (making sure you are holding for dividend day?)?

Thats too bad. Could have done a pump-n-dump for 2 bux today. I'm up .27% on 400 shares of PFO.
smile.gif

I'm in the green on everything except CSCO and RACK, and their not off by much. Portfolio is up 1.7% at the moment and rising. Having another good day. I may sell FXI when it goes over 110. I'm getting low on cash.
coffee.gif

Quote:

I already sold FXI.

I have 2K shares of PFO and will dump in the $12.40-12.50 range. Went ex on 1/22. Pays on 1/31.

I'll hang on to PFO for a while, may buy some more later. Sold FXI today for 5 bux and change. First sell of the year, felt good.
cheers.gif
approved.gif
coffee.gif

I've been studying GLW and I'm confused. If the street has recovered it's confidence in GLW, then this may be the start of a run up to 25 or so. OTOH, given the nervousness of traders this year, this little run may be the last of 3 bumps on a downward trend to a 52 week low. I think I'll watch for now. If it runs, I can buy in on the dips. If it does go low, I may buy in then..
dunno.gif
popcorn.gif
coffee.gif

Well Vegas and gaming stocks have really been soaring.MGM $2to $70 in a very short period.LVS and STN all just moving better than most tech stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back