Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang should have sold my Lu and pulled the $500+ gain, oh well....

But scroll up and check my buy recommendation on EL...up nicely today....
fruit.gif

I'm still waiting for LU to go down! I think I'm gonna have to break down and buy at $4.10-4.15!
mad.gif

P,
LU up $0.12 today....are you happy now? I missed my chance to buy cheap. I still want to buy, but should I wait?
confused.gif

The jobs report just came out this morning, better than expected; stocks are up, bonds are down. BUT, the volume has been low this week.....I'm still not certain this rally will hold......looking forward to the weekend.
grin.gif

One of the brokerage houses just upgraded LU.....

[ April 02, 2004, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: TheLoneRanger ]

Well, ain't that something! I decided to buy more LU and the SOB skyrockets.
mad.gif
How long is this rally gonna last? Will I get another buying opportunity?
frown.gif

EDIT: P, did you sell LU?

Amkeer good one...I thought 15.50 was about TOPS
cheers.gif

My funds and stock have done so well why don't I mention the downs today...

VAS0 - not down, but not moving either
My various bond funds - got a bit whacked today, but ultimately I don't have much money ($25K) in these 4 funds. Amazingly though the hi yield floating rate fund was unchanged and the ST Bond fund was only off a few cents.
Gold hedge fund - again just a small hedge
Real estate fund - off a bit.

Bottom line - I'll TAKE it!!

I finished the qtr up 7.4%, what almost 4X the S&P 500!!!

Pablo,

The charts indicate that AMD could be headed higher. There is overhead resistance where it sits now but its probably gonna break that.

The wife got in IMH and quickly exited with a small profit before it dropped 10% in 2 days. Will re-enter it soon.

Markets are looking good that means its time to sell!

The markets are down this morning; this little bounce is probably over until after Easter. Too many are worried about the political situation over the long holiday weekend.

Remember, the IRA volume will dry up after April 15, which is another reason for a downturn.......
I'm not a bear, just a concerned bull.
grin.gif

Selected equities....look at Lu and COST today....heck QQQ is up right now.

I'm wondering how much diff IRA money makes right after the 15th?? Just curious
dunno.gif
I mean I gotta think all the constant year 'round 401K buying must help the market...but how much money/percentage are we talking???

I think the market is just shaking out the loose fruit and swingers.....ah we live in a exciting times. My funds were up nicely, sold my Costco, bought 1000 shares of QQQ at today's low....and LU 4.50 is near.....
wink.gif

Hey, Pablo. I don't know how much difference the IRAs make exactly, probably not much in a strong bear or bull market. Their absense could pull a sideways market down, I suppose. That's what the pros say, anyway.
rolleyes.gif

LU was up today, and the most active, with the Dow down 90. Now I wish I'd bought it when it was under 4 a while back......
banghead.gif
Hindsight is always 20-20.....
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
....and LU 4.50 is near.....
wink.gif

Allow me to say, "I told you so!" Check out MOBL....that one is on fire!!! It went from $0.10 to $0.17 overnight. I might buy some more tomorrow.

Yeah I dumped my LU too soon, but no need to be greedy$. I just say COOL to all you guys that have been long on LU!!!

Speaking of greed, the green monster got me today.....I put in a sell on QQQ on a specified price this early AM....the market opens like gang busters, so I place a replace order .25 higher than my original order....QQQ takes off big, surpases my orignal order.....comes within .05 of my new order......then dives back and closes unchanged
pat.gif
SOME DAYS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back