Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOM is the 8th largest holding in GASFX (which I own), at 3.77% of GASFX's assets. The quarterly dividends have been nosediving on DOM.

The good news it's it won't suck the stupid Canadian tax.

quote:

Thnks for that help, 'Ranger

Ha ha, I do all I can Groucho.
grin.gif

If the averages go to new highs next week, I'm the goat and the bull market is still intact. Most of the Metastock indicators say this won't happen, but they've been wrong before.

Week before Brinker had an automotive industry expert on. (I wish I could rattle the names off but my memory is full) He has a web site somewhere.

Brinker is a bit fiscally conservative on funds/stocks, but given his audience I can understand. I listen 1-4 pm Sat and Sun. Yesterday I was finishing up a section of the fence - with my radio out there, but it sucked because I had to walk back to taj shatwhole to cut some boards and missed some callers (the best part). I need two AM radios.

I love it when a guy calls in with either: "I've managed to save $1.4 million, should I put that in a US Bond fund or a GNMA Bond fund......?" OR "I have $212,000, I'm 65, do I have enough to retire?"

The market will be waiting on the Fed. Bob yesterday said all of congress will open a top level investigation if the Fed raises rates again.

I used to get bob brinker when i was in VA.

Matter of Fact I have printed out on small sheets of paper with his critical mass on it and my contact info on the other side. Then I laminate it.

"
Critical Mass is a state of freedom from worry and anxiety about money due to the accumulation of assets which make it possible to live your life as you choose without working, if you prefer not to work or just working because you enjoy your work but don't need the income Plainly stated, the Land of Critical Mass is a place in which individuals enjoy their own personal financial nirvana. Differentiation between earned income and assets is a fundamental lesson to learn when thinking in terms of critical mass. Earned income does not produce critical mass.....critical mass is strictly a function of assets. "

Oil is at 61, unleaded at 1.50, Nat gas under 5. Who would have thought 2 months ago this would happen? Energy is out, tech is in. The market is like a school of fish, going this way and that, trying to avoid the sharks and orcas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back