Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of gloom and despair today.....including me
grin.gif
....The first day of the month is usually up, and that's Thursday. I think a sustainable rally will start Thursday.

This volatility is hard on the nerves.
shocked.gif

I bought IFO on the open today. This was a 2 something stock this last year, now its 30.33. They sell headsets for phones. All I can say is I hope they sell a lot more.Realisticly it should fill the gap at 27 but I want out befor that.It will split soon so mabey it will hold on till then.

Yeah I missed the big boat on IFO. I got very nervous in the low 20's. Today it was up $3.92 to $30.33....way to big for it's own britches, but what do I know????

IRIX looks interesting.

Crazy days.....

Boy did I miss the boat on this stock IFO up another 3.20. Whatever their bussiness model is must be like TIE or MSTR. Perhaps it will be like Google $400.It is more of a speculation than a long term hold. Oh well I made $

Not headed for GOOG land. Don't sweat it, pigs get slaughtered.

You just did 99.999% better than the average Joe trading. I know the feeling.....it's like "why didn't I buy 50,000+ shares?"!!!

I had bit of a scare today, as I noted, strange market....but some of my overly funded small cap funds where down... A LOT!! Then I realized they paid cap gains today....

I still have the 'nads (although they be firing blanks)....but somehow my brain now gets in the way!

OMP1 - that's what I see until winter....own stocks, some bonds, some funds (CEF's, ETF's, and no loads) that pay YOU to own them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back