Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo,

Awesome day! Boo-yah!

The UNH went back up finally (YEAH) after the bears tried tearing it up.

Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) has Awesome Ribs, a great atmosphere and they're always full. The stock is rtallying now, hey, at least check 'er out...

Good luck!

Charts are so easy a caveman could read them! Look at CEPH ,it reached its target and wham so know your target.

I think I am going to lighten up on some of my GOLD coins. It may go to $900 oz but why wait.The ones I picked up in 02 have a nice gain
smile.gif

Yeah and I don't have a game plan.

I'm not about to go "all in".

But I will buy the occasional speculative play.

I will hold my energy stuff, and buy on dips.

I did buy a fund today, just because I was really light on financial plays (and didn't want banks) and the fund came out on top of my fund screen. FSLBX.

Guys I'm getting nervous again. Today wasn't good at all, with the market reversing itself in the afternoon. Very bearish, even though it did close higher. I'm thinking the easy money has already been made this year......

The old saying goes: "Sell in May, and then go away."
grin.gif
Most analysts are saying the second half earnings will be lighter, and if it's assumed the market leads the economy by 6 months, then we're pretty close to a top.....

Maybe Q1 earnings will give us a clue, they'll start coming out in about another week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back