Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by LubeOiler:
At almost a 13.78 Yield AAV looks interesting to me now.If it does half as well as DOM which has taken a hit lately I would be happy with it.

I got in at $17.43. I'm very long on the oil and gas trusts. The dividend is great. I say go for it.

Got my PGH dividend. Yep, stinking frostback tax!! In my IRA........arggh..........
mad.gif
canada.gif
mad.gif

No offense to the fine Canadians blokes on BITOG.

I was going to give you guys SRGG but its a BB stock. I bought in at $2.25 and wasn't sure about it when it went to $2.07. So I dumped it and it took off. Some stocks people give me I just am not sure but it may breakout soon and I will have missed another one.
banghead.gif

quote:

So I dumped it and it took off. Some stocks people give me I just am not sure but it may breakout soon and I will have missed another one.
banghead.gif

Don't feel like the LoneRanger, I miss the big ones everyday. Could have doubled my money on Dana in 3 weeks, if I had the cajones and enough Pepto-Bismol.

Guys, I think we're in the first stages of a blow-off. Sentiment is just too high. The market has dropped when the Fed stopped raising rates, 4 0f the last 5 times, so be very careful this spring. When the rate raises stop, there'll be lots of euphoria, market will top, and that'll be the time to sell everything and (all of us) go visit Amkeer on the beach in Florida.
grin.gif

Oops...sorry guys, I clicked here by accident. I don't belong here.
I realized that a few years ago when I first heard of a young pup trying to sell shares in Micro Soft. "Who in their right mind would by stock in a CANDY A$$ Mickey Mouse set-up like that" I said... the rest is history.
Sorry for interupting....carry on.
P.B.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back