I still have the Blazer. Fun for all on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: yeti
Originally Posted By: Spazdog
Originally Posted By: Danno
krismoriah72 said:
well first off those tires look low. I would look into Nitrogen instead of oxygen. Nitrogen is synthetic and will help you spin the tires easier also.

wut? That's a new one ....

Wow! 78% of the Earth's atmosphere is synthetic!

I didn't know SeaFoam could fix a leaking SCPI Spider

since air is nearly 80% nitrogen, I always laughed at people trying to sell nitrogen to me, and others. I laugh harder at the ones that do buy it.

You guys couldn't detect sarcasm even if it hit you in the face.

it's obvious that the comment was sarcasm. my comment was about laughing at guys in shops that try to sell nitrogen.
you should know that, since you appear to be of average intelligence. take care.

Love that digital dash! My Olds Trofeo had an all digital dash,synthesized voice commands instead of "beeping" for everything,and all pushbutton. My 86 300ZX turbo had the voice prompts too,but no digital dash. I remember looking at an 80-something Camaro Berlinetta that had a really cool digital dash.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Love that digital dash! My Olds Trofeo had an all digital dash,synthesized voice commands instead of "beeping" for everything,and all pushbutton. My 86 300ZX turbo had the voice prompts too,but no digital dash. I remember looking at an 80-something Camaro Berlinetta that had a really cool digital dash.

For sure!
thumbsup2.gif

...Are the video links working?

well first off those tires look low.

Air goes in the tires. Not sure how they do it in Canadia, but. It helps me run from Abominable Snowmen. I think they may even be snow tires. They run on air.

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

For sure!
thumbsup2.gif

...Are the video links working?

yes

it's obvious that the comment was sarcasm. my comment was about laughing at guys in shops that try to sell nitrogen.
you should know that, since you appear to be of average intelligence. take care.

I'm not questioning the accuracy of what you guys wrote. It was the context.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
The spider is the fuel injector unit.

Is there a reason why it sucks so much?

I really wish I could put 1996-newer injection on there. It is my understanding that this cannot be done.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

I'm not questioning the accuracy of what you guys wrote. It was the context.

QP is no airhead.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: pair of Blazers
the 96+ heads and intake are of a different design completely, not to mention the ECM.

I figured as such. Any truth to them saying that these "Early Vortec" heads from 1995 yield a 10% BETTER AIRFLOW than the other years heads of the 4.3 (I am assuming 91-ish to 1994?) - That is a sentence in the big, pages long FAQ about VIN W and VIN Z engines...and Tonawanda and Romulus interchangeability and etc on s-10forums.com (the one with the article about the Big 3 upgrade.) I have seriously thought of taking my 4.3 to a machine shop. Maybe for a bore and stroke..

or, just to see what on earth the inside looks like, then replace/fix/mill from there. If there is no hole in the head, or warpage. In which case, new head.. i don't know. My thoughts fell apart mid-paragraph. Let me separate them.

How about injection off a VIN Z of comparable year? (ECM issues, right?) Or.. Have i hears that some use the fuel injection of a GM 3400? .. simply asking if there is any way to rig up something different, if any S-10 modders have spent weekends in yards or online looking for parts.

I hear the spiders are VERY problematic. And a member here sells.. but only for 96 and up.

Just some thoughts here..

the 96+ heads and intake are of a different design completely, not to mention the ECM.

I figured as such. Any truth to them saying that these "Early Vortec" heads from 1995 yield a 10% BETTER AIRFLOW than the other years heads of the 4.3 (I am assuming 91-ish to 1994?) - That is a sentence in the big, pages long FAQ about VIN W and VIN Z engines...and Tonawanda and Romulus interchangeability and etc on s-10forums.com (the one with the article about the Big 3 upgrade.) I have seriously thought of taking my 4.3 to a machine shop. Maybe for a bore and stroke..

or, just to see what on earth the inside looks like, then replace/fix/mill from there. If there is no hole in the head, or warpage. In which case, new head.. i don't know. My thoughts fell apart mid-paragraph. Let me separate them.

How about injection off a VIN Z of comparable year? (ECM issues, right?) Or.. Have i hears that some use the fuel injection of a GM 3400? .. simply asking if there is any way to rig up something different, if any S-10 modders have spent weekends in yards or online looking for parts.

I hear the spiders are VERY problematic. And a member here sells.. but only for 96 and up.

Or instead of turning it into a Franken-Blazer just to make it work like it's supposed to, you could sell it and buy something that does work like it's supposed to.

just use the seafoam and forget about all that spider injection stuff. your title says 'fun for all'..so why dont u have fun with it instead of fixing the dumb stuff like engine and trans.. seafoam for engine and trans and fuhgetabouttit.

0308_14z%2B1985_chevrolet_s10_blazer%2Bfront_side_view.jpg

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
just use the seafoam and forget about all that spider injection stuff. your title says 'fun for all'..so why dont u have fun with it instead of fixing the dumb stuff like engine and trans.. seafoam for engine and trans and fuhgetabouttit.

0308_14z%2B1985_chevrolet_s10_blazer%2Bfront_side_view.jpg

I hate 2-door base model 2.8s.

This be how I airz up da tyrez yo.

5ca2cacfecaf25669cc3d382c17ea4b0.jpg

why dont u just do it this way?

get-your-car-pumped-up-for-a-tire-change.jpeg

Originally Posted By: Nick1994

Or instead of turning it into a Franken-Blazer just to make it work like it's supposed to, you could sell it and buy something that does work like it's supposed to.

Ahhh, you missed it. This truck has high sentimental value. It's not for sale.

Some may look at it and scratch their head, but I see a vehicle with a remanufactured drivetrain and a rust lesson.

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
This be how I airz up da tyrez yo.

5ca2cacfecaf25669cc3d382c17ea4b0.jpg

why dont u just do it this way?

get-your-car-pumped-up-for-a-tire-change.jpeg

That looks like it was made for a BMW X5 and does not look like a real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back