I Hate the New Youtube Layout

Imagine not blocking ads everywhere

The new layout is hot garbage, except you can read the comments without scrolling off the video, which is nice sometimes

He's 85. There's a good chance he's not coming back anyway. :p

Before anyone gets bent, I have two parents in that age bracket I love dearly, but it's obvious every day is a gift. Which is a reality for all of us actually, although we like to pretend it's not.
It's really not a gift, should the place we are going to after our final breath, turns out better than the place we're currently in.

YouTube and everything else, keeps changing formats and designs. That's because technology keeps advancing at an alarming - yet exciting rate.

What's next?.... brick & mortars like Walmart and Meijer moving into Subscription Membership Services like Costco, Sams, BJ's

Last edited:
He was right though.
I couldn't find a darn thing either. The extreme left aisle was now the right aisle..a real fiasco.
At the grocery chain I shop up her in NH (Hannaford), some stores are mirrored and that really messes me up if I shop a different one.
Next time I am at "one of those", I'm going in through the loading dock - and then maybe I'll be O.K. 🤪

I use YouTube often, and now about half the time I log in I have to waste more time getting past child screening. Really, worried about whether a child want to view engineering videos. But the screening is before you get to select what type of videos you want to watch.

SOP, the lawyers have to gum up things to protect liability problems. Just like when you call a doctor's office, you have to waste time on the beginning of the phone call getting passed the prompt that tells you that if you're a moron and need to be talking to somebody in the emergency room instead of the office, to hang up and call 911 like anybody with any bit of common sense would have done in the first place.

Last edited:
Back