The main reason I change oil at 3000 miles...sludge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was: OP wasn’t interested in what we have to say. He feels that his methods and experience give him more credibility on this subject than any of us.
Right, he's using the forum as a blog and despite making numerous erroneous claims and assumptions, doesn't feel required to address any of them, because he's addressing us an an "audience" not a peer group.

You know, sometimes I look at other people’s post history, but mostly I don’t. Now that I looked at @Navi s post history, I am just going to pretend his typed words are coming from a Mission Impossible villain from now on.

You can go ahead and search on Google and Youtube to learn about sludge if you are not knowledgable. In "severe" and "extreme" duty driving one challenge is sludge.

I'm guessing your engine is at or near full operational temperature as a livery and you are getting "sludge"? Oh, okay.

If that really is an issue it ain't the oil...

I'm guessing your engine is at or near full operational temperature as a livery and you are getting "sludge"? Oh, okay.

If that really is an issue it ain't the oil...
I'm more amused with the coming onto a forum literally dedicated to motor oil and telling people to google or youtube sludge to "learn more". Yeah bro, nobody on an oil forum has ever heard of sludge before... 💀

Yeah, totally disagree. And I swear to god if I ever hear someone mention again how a “Nissan Engineer that developed the GTR engine suggests 3,000 mile oil changes”, I’m going to eat a half gallon of Greek yogurt, and force myself to watch Taylor Swift videos of her hugging and playing kissy kissy with Travis Kelce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back