How reliable are AWD Challengers

I appreciate the advice. I will ultimately go with what works with my back. If I can't use it as a commuter, I may have one for vacations as I usually visit rural areas and just revive a 90s LH car for commuting purposes only as I would assume thieves aren't interested in those anymore. I will check out the suggestions though I have my doubts as the Mazdas and Toyota's I sat in were not comfortable (the seats are like a rock in the Crown).

Another thing I have been considering is going against my reliability considerations to expand my pool of choices and just getting the best warranty available and trading the car in before the warranty expires. From the last auto show, the only vehicles I remember having seats that didn't feel like I was sitting on bricks was the Altima and...the Malibu. Given my delightful history with GM, I'm leaning towards the Altima and will maintain it religiously including the troublesome CVT. Any thoughts? Any other ideas?

Last edited:
The massive amount of idiots running around down here with the bright colored protectors still attached to the 'splitters' on the front of them absolutely kills any kind of interest I can muster for those gigantic sleds.

I see at least one a day running around, more if I drive in towards Athens.

That and they're too 'wannabe' cop for me....and I'm a Deputy.. :)

I appreciate the advice. I will ultimately go with what works with my back. If I can't use it as a commuter, I may have one for vacations as I usually visit rural areas and just revive a 90s LH car for commuting purposes only as I would assume thieves aren't interested in those anymore. I will check out the suggestions though I have my doubts as the Mazdas and Toyota's I sat in were not comfortable (the seats are like a rock in the Crown).

Another thing I have been considering is going against my reliability considerations to expand my pool of choices and just getting the best warranty available and trading the car in before the warranty expires. From the last auto show, the only vehicles I remember having seats that didn't feel like I was sitting on bricks was the Altima and...the Malibu. Given my delightful history with GM, I'm leaning towards the Altima and will maintain it religiously including the troublesome CVT. Any thoughts? Any other ideas?
Stop worrying so much about theft and buy a good vehicle.

I had a 2015 scat pack and recall the seats being very comfortable!

No actually they say that the problem is that it is a Dodge...

There really isn't anything built currently that handles being a police car these days.

I'm no huge fan of the Crown Vic, but you couldn't break them. Our new explorers are falling left and right, the Chargers were in and out of the shop.
No actually they say that the problem is that it is a Dodge...
Lol, no one makes a good police vehicle these days.

There really isn't anything built currently that handles being a police car these days.

I'm no huge fan of the Crown Vic, but you couldn't break them. Our new explorers are falling left and right, the Chargers were in and out of the shop.

Lol, no one makes a good police vehicle these days.
Nobody makes a car with a truly overbuilt bulletproof engine or a overbuilt body on frame platform that can take that level of abuse anymore.

Back