GMC All terrain HD concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these trucks are all based on the wrong chassis, lighter is always better in a performance driving situation, so why not start with a small or mid-size truck?
Also a stock jeep wrangler would be better in the slow stuff than any of them, and a side by side ATV would be way more fun in the fast stuff.
Is some one going to drag their 5th wheel out into the desert then go jump their tow vehicle in the dunes? Not me anyways...

I think like a lot of SUVs, 90% of these would see little if any off road use! Probably little towing duty either. The few Raptors I have seen around town are never very dirty....

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
I think these trucks are all based on the wrong chassis, lighter is always better in a performance driving situation, so why not start with a small or mid-size truck?
Also a stock jeep wrangler would be better in the slow stuff than any of them, and a side by side ATV would be way more fun in the fast stuff.
Is some one going to drag their 5th wheel out into the desert then go jump their tow vehicle in the dunes? Not me anyways...

I agree 100%

Way too big and heavy.

Most likely will end up as a status symbol in the Home-Depot parking lot.....

Originally Posted By: cp3
I think like a lot of SUVs, 90% of these would see little if any off road use! Probably little towing duty either. The few Raptors I have seen around town are never very dirty....

So what?

Originally Posted By: 123Saab

Most likely will end up as a status symbol in the Home-Depot parking lot.....

Most likely will end up collecting dust in a big warehouse in Warren....

Originally Posted By: LS2JSTS
Originally Posted By: cp3

So what?

Exactly! So what! It was in response to IndyIan's post about their use. Not sure what I said to indicate I had a problem with it....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back