Fuel Saver PRO???

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the sake of discussion,I'll leave the URL up for a while.
My dad had a device that looked EXACTLY like this on his '85 S-10.He said it didn't help or hurt one bit.

Mark

quote:

It is a MATCHED PAIR of tuned custom sealed Neodymium Super inductors that generate a frequency resonance between its two faces.
What makes the FUEL SAVER unique?
Operates on the principle of RESONANCE, utilizing a double chamber frequency with phased frequency modulation.

It's gotta be the "phased frequency modulation" that does the trick.
grin.gif

My take on all of these "install and forget" systems is that if they improved mileage by the usual 5 to 10% that they each claim, then every new car buyer would see one every time they opened the bonnet (hood).

If the auto indistry are prepared to put in lubricants that will get an extra 1% mileage to meet their CAFE goals, then they would be lining up to buy these companies and have the "technology" for themselves.

http://www.jjst.org/test.asp
"2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 Liter V-TEC 8 Cylinder Engine
HAHA V-TEC Chrystler..."

I don't think a permanent magnet can produce sufficient magnetic fields to affect non-magnetic materials.

And about the EPA, its just an approved EPA lab that ran the tests, not epa.
"On January 21, 2000 and February 15, 2000, California Environmental Engineering, A recognized EPA Testing laboratory, tested Fuel Saver, obtaining the following results:"

Who knows, but I can't afford to mess around and test it.

quote:

Originally posted by Shannow:
My take on all of these "install and forget" systems is that if they improved mileage by the usual 5 to 10% that they each claim, then every new car buyer would see one every time they opened the bonnet (hood).

If the auto indistry are prepared to put in lubricants that will get an extra 1% mileage to meet their CAFE goals, then they would be lining up to buy these companies and have the "technology" for themselves.

You know....the funny thing about common sense is that it isn't very common.
Obviously you have some and I couldn't agree more with your comments.
quote:

This amazing, revolutionary device Increases Gas Mileage 27%+ by helping fuel burn better using three patented processes from General Motors.

I've own a couple of GM vehicles....why aren't they using this device??

Also, if it sounds too good to be true.........you know the rest.
Rick

You don't even have to look at the web page to know it's a scam...anyone notice the popup with the stupid cell phone antenna booster? Those work about as good as rubbing your phone in dog poo.....
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back