For those that good enough is not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unmistakably sleeker, lower, more 'modern' looking. But also unmistakably and uncannily similar to it's predecessor.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm waiting for their 20-cylinder turbocompound model before I buy. But it's "no sale" to me if the car won't do at least 0.5 Mach.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a detailed report on service costs. The tires are only guaranteed for 6K miles. They suggest that the owner never check the oil and absolutely never top it up. All that must be done by factory trained and approved mechanics at an approved facility. Many owners ship their car back to the factory for service. This is an environment that's got to be kind of expensive even after you buy the car and insure it.

If you financed $1M at zero interest for 60 months that would be $16,667 a month not counting insurance and service. That's about 58 or 59 payments outside my budget.

Meh, I don't get the point. 1st world problems, do I buy a Veyron or Chiron?

Does a ramp truck come with it? I saw a neat looking McClaren cruising down Rt3. Atop a ramp truck. I mostly just see Ferraris and Lambos being flatbedded. My favorite Bugatti is the Atlantique. (sic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back