Few more feet coming down on New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough already :-( It has been relentless. Can't they blow up a nuke up in the sky and evaporate those pesky clouds filled with snow?

Expected to get couple more feet over the five feet which have got in the last 16 days.

We have been having terrible weather the past few days. It's been drizzling on and off, and on Friday morning I heard even thunder. It's cold too - not even 65°F. I almost had to wear a jacket when I went out today.

hotwheels

Feels like winter here. Much more and I might start the snowblower for the next storm.

We just had 2 days of 40F to help melt down some of the snow. Now tonight we'll get freezing rain and maybe an inch of snow.

I feel like we are finally getting a good old Canadian winter! w00t!!
grin.gif

We going to have summer weather the next few days, temperature will be up into the mid 80's on Tues and Wed and down to mid 70's next week.

Northern California had good rain the last few days, we have no rain for 2-3 weeks, so far we had only 4-5" of rain this season in So Cal, not as bad as the last 3-4 years but still way below average of 10-12" a year.

Going to be 84-86 here this week with a 0% chance of rain (as usual). Have had the air conditioning on in the house for the past week. Actually forgot to click it on today and it got all the way up to 76 inside, much too warm. A/C cranked all the way down to 73
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Going to be 84-86 here this week with a 0% chance of rain (as usual). Have had the air conditioning on in the house for the past week. Actually forgot to click it on today and it got all the way up to 76 inside, much too warm. A/C cranked all the way down to 73
wink.gif

Nothing like Arizona from November through April.

Beautiful!

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
I feel like we are finally getting a good old Canadian winter! w00t!!
grin.gif

-29C tonight without the wind chill, enough winter already.

wink.gif

Nobody cares.

It was 73 here today. Beautiful day, but I would actually like some snow. We haven't seen much this year.

In the upstate of South Carolina it has been a very NORMAL
winter overall so far compared to the past seven or eight years or so, either it was too warm or too cold.

Typical temps here in Dec-Feb are in the low to mid 50s for highs and
low to mid 30s for the lows.

wink.gif

73 is blazing, I usually set my AC to 60F in the spring/summer, right now it's set to 63-64

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Enough already :-( It has been relentless. Can't they blow up a nuke up in the sky and evaporate those pesky clouds filled with snow?

Expected to get couple more feet over the five feet which have got in the last 16 days.

You all can handle the weather. Point of pride.

Drive a Volvo in it.

I keep ending up in the "jackpot" region on the coast. The ski area while getting a decent amount are getting the 4-8" instead of the 10-22" dumps we are always in. The 10F weather makes amazing powder and easy snowblowing where it shoots about 30ft in the air and sometimes back in my face

Last year I felt my Nokian WR G2's SUV (winter rated all-season) maybe were not the best choice. However this winter they are amazing tires in the snow,snow and more snow conditions we have.

It has been the year for coastal snow. Usually I get hit more, but this year hasn't been bad.

'cept the roof sprung a leak last night. Mad about that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back