Favorite Costco coffee?

I've yet to buy coffee at Costco. I need to try something from them, I'm sure it'll be my best deal. Mostly a french roast drinker.

Whatever Costco coffee is on instant rebate is my favorite coffee. All are good, and I go through a lot of coffee, so the cost savings is what becomes my favorite coffee at Costco.

I used to like Peets and it’s still decent but something changed after they got bought out by the shampoo and cosmetic company JAB.

As for rotating between Kirkland and Starbucks it’s the same stuff.
Not entirely accurate. Starbucks does roast some Kirkland but not all.
SF Bay Coffee Company supplies the Kirkland Signature Colombian Supremo and some others too.

Not entirely accurate. Starbucks does roast some Kirkland but not all.
SF Bay Coffee Company supplies the Kirkland Signature Colombian Supremo and some others too.
The San Francisco Bay Breakfast Blend pods are our favorite .... and very reasonably priced also.

The best thing about them are their plant-based commercially compostable materials..... no plastic.

My preference is a robust dark roast coffee. I stock up on Starkbucks french roast when it goes on sale, maybe twice a year.

In our area the Starbucks French Roast has been discontinued and replaced by a Kirkland French Roast. Haven’t tried it yet so can’t say if it’s good or not. We love Costco but one downside is that products you learn to like sometimes just disappear.

In our area the Starbucks French Roast has been discontinued and replaced by a Kirkland French Roast. Haven’t tried it yet so can’t say if it’s good or not. We love Costco but one downside is that products you learn to like sometimes just disappear.
Same with Trader Joe's.
I suspect that Kirkland Signature French Roast is SF Bay Coffee Company supplied. It's the least expensive whole bean I've seen in Costco.

Back