Favorite Beer threads of 2013 combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
I am going to break the trend here and say my beer of choice is....

Root.

Mug, A&W, Barqs...in that order. Straight up, chilled, very little foam...it is very refreshing.
11.gif

DADS rootbeer is excellent as well. Yum

I used to be a die-hard Miller guy, with the occasional Leinenkugel's for a "treat". Leinie's Berry Weiss is just awesome.

My buddy turned me on to Busch Light, and it's my new go-to beer. Only time I'll get a Miller Lite now is if the bar doesn't have Busch.

Here's a fun fact I was told by a local beer distributor: The reason some bars don't carry Busch Light is because Anheuser-Busch is worried that it would outsell Bud Light, and they can't have their "cheap stuff" outselling their flagship brand. In bars (at least around this area) that serve both, Busch is almost always the better seller.

I've had Henry Weinhard's root beer and thought it was pretty good.

A friend from TX got excited when she saw me drinking Shiner Bock a few years back. She didn't think it was available here.

Rogue great beers hope to try this one. This sounds more like something Dogfish would try to do. realy like XS old Crustacean Barley Wine from Rogue good sipper.

I normally don't drink because I always end of with a throbbing headache within the first 15 minutes of alcohol consumption, but when I buy beer, it's usually some variety of Sam Adams or Blue Moon. I don't like the German lagers. Heineken tastes bad to me, or more like it's tasteless.

I am currently drinking Sam Adams Cream Stout. I love the coffee flavor on the back end. Bought a 6 pack to enjoy while I watched my NJ Devils get destroyed by the NY Islanders.

New Holland's Dragon's Milk

Unibroue's La Fin Du Monde

My go-to beer's that are a little bit cheaper are New Castle's Brown Ale and Magic Hat's # 9

I don't usually drink beer, but when I do, I drink.... Heineken because its what usually seems to be in the cooler.

lately its been Coors Light or Rolling Rock

but I like to branch out and sample stuff so recently i bought some german beer called Warsteiner its not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back