Favorite Movie Cars Thread.

Ohhh runner up is the Porsche 928 from Scarface!

1705610622601.jpeg

Volvo V70R from Ronin
The customized 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III in The Car
Firebird in Smokey and the Bandit
Aston Martin DB5 in From Russia with Love

Volvo V70R from Ronin
The customized 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III in The Car
Firebird in Smokey and the Bandit
Aston Martin DB5 in From Russia with Love
Don’t recall a V70R in Ronin. There was an S8, M5 & some Citroën as well as a smattering of other vehicles.

^^Trixie (Michi in Japanese) was hot.

Anyone besides me notice that the steering wheel is on the left in what must be a Japanese car?

Last edited:
i'm not original, but my dream movie car has always been Christine. she was a model year 58, but me i would like to have the same car, but model year 59 with the 360 golden commando dual carbs engine.

There is a '59 just like this one for sale not too far from me in Cincinnati. Its a dual carb 318. From the pictures it looks pretty nice. They're asking $50k.

I'm kind of partial to the cars in the movies American Graffiti and Cars!

View attachment 199123

View attachment 199124
I was wondering, in Corvette Summer, the bad guy had a Trans Am, but it had a weird set of twin air scoops. The combination of a reverse hood scoop and two forward scoops was not a factory option was it? As for the Corvette, well, it must have been fun deciding how it would look.

30923B58-1462-4BCE-8EC3-6AE54DCB61B5.jpeg

My top 3 would be
Number 1 is... The Wraith. A small turbo from the 80´s and can survive crashes and even avenge your enemies after you die! Made by Dodge.
CIIdhhgUkAAPQVT.jpg

Number 2 is... The Delorian, only flaw with this car is the 1st Gens needed Plutonium to time warp until the fusion upgrade.
640px-DeLorean_Replica_Kovacs_Time_Machine.png

Number 3 is... The 1989 Chevrolet G-Series cargo van, trimmed out as the Mystery Machine!
images

Back