Just mowing the lawn...

On my FB feed.

Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so
I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing,
and I said, "Nothing."
The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"
At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the groin?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the gtoin, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the groin is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the groin."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it weren't for winter's last gasp this week, I would be mowing too. It's green and growing.

Last edited:
No worries about me blinking first

C030BF0C-B12A-4291-9D2C-E5471D145A55.jpeg

Have a kidney stone, that will level the playing field for both men and women. My younger sister has 1 son and had a KS about 5 years ago, she said the pain was far worse than childbirth. My older brother has regular KS's and my youngest sister is just 50 and is very scared that she'll be next !!

As to being squared, that's very painful but doesn't last as long as a KS. Unless the poor guy is repeatedly kicked every 4 minutes?

Reactions: wlk
Have a kidney stone, that will level the playing field for both men and women. My younger sister has 1 son and had a KS about 5 years ago, she said the pain was far worse than childbirth. My older brother has regular KS's and my youngest sister is just 50 and is very scared that she'll be next !!

As to being squared, that's very painful but doesn't last as long as a KS. Unless the poor guy is repeatedly kicked every 4 minutes?
I have lots of kidney stones. The first one was that 10/10 pain for about 10 hours off and on. It's bad. I've had lots since. One raised to 9/10 pain for about 3 hours. The rest were like 2 to 5 out of 10. Thankfully, I think that I've found the root cause for my KS and can easily eliminate it. (It's vitamins. No more vitamin supplements, no more kidney stones) As far as pain goes. Shot to the groin is nausea and a deep inner general pain. KS is an extremely sharp stabbing pain that causes some nausea as it gets past 8/10.

I need another beer. Lots of fluids is good!

Reactions: wlk
I agree, The test** are the most sensitive part around. Women have a higher pain tolerance naturally. They get the epidural... We don't.

Back