Corvette SUV?! Not a fan if its looks.

iu

Lamborghini SUV.

Which contains quite a bit of of Audi/VW parts.

I'm sure the performance aspect will be be there. However it's ugly and not what what a Corvette should be. I say big flop. Don't think it will sell.

This is a great move for GM because the SUV market is still hot and their primary driver is profit. IMO this is a bad move for Corvette for obvious reasons and will end up as a black eye on the Corvette name. Regardless, is it possible that the Buick, Cadillac and Chevy brands don't already sell enough SUVs?

Guys, these pictures are just an artist's rendering of what it  could look like. We haven't actually seen the real thing yet.

This is a great move for GM because the SUV market is still hot and their primary driver is profit. IMO this is a bad move for Corvette for obvious reasons and will end up as a black eye on the Corvette name. Regardless, is it possible that the Buick, Cadillac and Chevy brands don't already sell enough SUVs?
Nobody that wants a new C8 is suddenly going to cancel their order because there's also the crossover.

And Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, BMW. No doubt it'll be a screamer.

Amazing announcement. Imagine hearing Cadillac partnering with Andretti on a F1 team? lol...never say never. ;)

Idk about a screamer. If they're targeting that market, no doubt it will have to be awd. Idk of a awd system Chevy has in it's arsenal that will be able to come close to those brands you listed.

Idk about a screamer. If they're targeting that market, no doubt it will have to be awd. Idk of a awd system Chevy has in it's arsenal that will be able to come close to those brands you listed.
Maybe a ZF unit. The ZF8 HP AWD is used by BMW in their X5M and X6M. I wouldn't be surprised if it's also used by Audi and/or Lamborghini.

Maybe a ZF unit. The ZF8 HP AWD is used by BMW in their X5M and X6M. I wouldn't be surprised if it's also used by Audi and/or Lamborghini.
I think the 2017 and up s4s come with the zf8 as well as a bunch of other audi models.

The zf8s I'm familiar with would push that engine out pretty much after the shock towers. Idk how that would work with that low body shape. Idk how it would hold up behind a heavy suv if they decide to put in a supercharged LT motor

They can go with a Dodge magnum setup with the axle through the oil pan......I still have nightmares about doing the oil pan gasket on one.

I have 2 suns. The older wiser one's name is sun wun & the younger, more popular one, is sun wun.

On a serious note: GM producing an "SUV" that is the best selling type of vehicle matched with a "Performance" associated name is no surprise. They are in business to sell & to outsell their competition. This is what they are going to do. With Electric vehicles getting very quick off the line some of these manufacturers are going to squeeze out as much of the last power on ICE.

Last edited:
Well, we can come back to this thread one day …
It will be locked - but maybe the last laughs won’t be …

I think the 2017 and up s4s come with the zf8 as well as a bunch of other audi models.

The zf8s I'm familiar with would push that engine out pretty much after the shock towers. Idk how that would work with that low body shape. Idk how it would hold up behind a heavy suv if they decide to put in a supercharged LT motor

They can go with a Dodge magnum setup with the axle through the oil pan......I still have nightmares about doing the oil pan gasket on one.

BMW goes through oil pan as well.

Within the same pile is the Mach e. Cool car, fun to drive, good room for the family but its not a Mustang. Come up with an original name or at least regurgitate some other name and not soil a good one.

Back