Continental PureContact EcoPlus advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found these on Tirerack for $100 each (P205-55-16) they seem to be a highly regarded tire with great reviews. Has anyone used these tires? The tread design looks really different than most tires.

We use that size of that model tire on our 05 Passat TDI. We paid something like $137 canadian each. We are pleased with the purchase.

I have them on two of my cars a 2007 Audi A6 & a 2008 BMW X3 both all wheel drive. I have about 25k miles on them on the Audi and about 15k miles on the BMW. They seem to be wearing nicley and quiet on the highway. Got thru last winters snow as much as 12 inches once no issues. As a matter of fact my wife went through about 12 inches of unplowed snow in her X3 for about 3/4 mile without missing a beat(they hadnt plowed my block yet)

Very nice tires, they are rated #2 in Consumer reports. I've found Continentals wear a little faster than competitive brands (e.g. Michelin) for the same wear rating. They are not that good in the snow when worn (good when new) , but this might not be an issue for you. Reasonably priced too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back