Cant decide on this killer deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my local gun shop this moring and found a must have SKS. Yugo SKS with a scope and bipod with a slick muzzle break for $300. Dont know what to do since I really want an SKS and havent found a good deal on one. Plus they are throwing in a case.

Ill check it out more closely tomorrow morning. If everything checks out Ill pick it up. Hoping for the best with this one, havent found a good deal on an SKS for several months.

Picked it up today. They threw in 50rds with 5 stripper clips and a stock receiver cover!! Best of all they dropped the price down to $250!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill get some pics of my new baby real soon. I have been spending a lot of time just taking it apart learning as much as I can about it before I take it out for a good time.

Originally Posted By: yaris0128
Ill get some pics of my new baby real soon. I have been spending a lot of time just taking it apart learning as much as I can about it before I take it out for a good time.
Cool! Shouldn't take long to learn about it, they are quite simple just like an AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back