Camry vs Sonata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I see the people on food stamps driving high end cars and struggling to pay for them just to look like (i don't know what) I have tenants that are late paying rent every month driving new vehicles.. Most of the rich have nothing to prove and drive either old cars or leased ones.

I see this all the time. Welfare trash driving brand new top of the line high end cars. Are they in essence driving "our" cars?

Maybe but some of them have their scams some deal drugs some shoplift some send their girlfriends and or wives out and then there are the slip and falls as long as welfare can't touch the cash but they know how to get over. I forgot the baby momma drama and the whole let me support my current dude on my baby's dads child support!
Of course then there are the honest ones that really need welfare so they are not all bad. I believe you can lease any car you want but can't own one over a certain amount.
Wow i sound so bad sometimes according to my wife which just walked by being nosy. lol sorry..

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

Each one of us has different priorities, we can only post our opinions but you're the one who pay for your car and you're the one who drive it everyday in your environments, so you need to carefully choose what fits your needs best.

I understand about many don't like CVT, I do like traditional AT too, especially newer 6-7 speed AT which is much better than 4-5 speed AT of 15-20 years ago. If Honda Accord Sport has 6-7 speed AT it will be a much better buy than CVT.

One last thing, do you need to get a new car right now ? I think Toyota may have totally redesign Camry in about 6-7 months, or may be next year ?

Yea, I really don't mind the CVT drive-wise, I'm just concerned about long-term costs. There's always a gamble with any car, but it seems like a CVT failure between 120k-150k is still a fair amount more likely, and more expensive to fix than a geared auto.

What do any of the last three posts have to do with this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back