Auto-RX pictures on website misleading???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, ARX hasn't destroyed a single vehicle. MMO hasn't either. Try MMO for yourself. If it works, great. If not, just as good. Because then you will know.

Prince Otto von Bismarck suppossedly said "Only fools learn by experience. I prefer to learn by the experience of others."

But, sometimes, one has to be that fool.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
But, sometimes, one has to be that fool.

That would be the person who paid through the nose for some sheep juice, right? Or is it the person who was convinced that they didn't see results because they just needed to buy and use more at a ridiculous cost? Maybe it's the one who gets conned into being a distributor of the stuff and loses a large investment? Nah, it's got to be the guy who spent some pocket change on a proven additive and had some success with it.

i also like Macallan 12 scotch that's like $40 (can't afford the 18)
and $6-8 cigars and sometimes $10 cigars. and race tires that cost $400 each and last only 16 autox events. it's just choices that make me happy. of course i'm not saying it will clean out your blood or anything, but i wouldn't rail against people who claimed it did

Originally Posted By: sprintman
MMO = 30% Varsol, 70% 30wt oil, wintergreen fragrance, not for my engine(s). Re RX compression look on here for Aarons posts, he was a rabid Frank hater who posted his compression tests later. RMS13 might help you dind them.

Here ya go: http://www.auto-rx.com/rms13/about.htm

Guess we'll hear the cries "Photoshopped!!!" soon enough.

Last edited:
Nobody hated Frank more than Aaron, and I was on his radar too. He did like the results in the end though and was man enough to post them. What has greenfool given us? Also I better let the RX users in 25 countries know they have to ask for their money back as greenfool says it hasn't worked. The ego of some people is amazing no?

Originally Posted By: AzFireGuy79
I think we need a new topic "ARX haters". Its so funnny to me how many of you hate frank and how he may have treated you and automatically attach that to the reputation of the product. Listening to everyone discuss the conspiracy theories surrounding the before and after pics in laughable.

If you have good luck with your wally world special MMO, GREAT happy for you. I love products that work, who doesn't That's one of the main reasons I use Redline and have going on fifteen years. I have performed many tear downs and seen the results with my eyes. I don't trust what some yahoo on the web tells me. That said, I have used ARX and it did do what it was intended to do. Is it the end all product, no. I have used others and they failed to work. MMO was not one of them! Do I make it my pathetic mission in life to trounce the product and make up lies and assume things that I am not privy to, NO.

We should all just agree to disagree. If you want to be a MMO fan like everyone else here on bitog, then jump on that bandwagon. If not cool. But until you have some hard data to back up that, said product does not work, do us all a favor and save the negativity.

Why use ARX if you have been using a great oil like Redline for 15 years?

lol.gif
AZ ..man.. ..let's go home, pilgrim. There's nothing for us here.
lol.gif

Carry on!!

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
lol.gif
AZ ..man.. ..let's go home, pilgrim. There's nothing for us here.
lol.gif

Carry on!!

crackmeup2.gif

There is no bashing in my post, just cursiosity.

Originally Posted By: postjeeprcr
Originally Posted By: AzFireGuy79
I think we need a new topic "ARX haters". Its so funnny to me how many of you hate frank and how he may have treated you and automatically attach that to the reputation of the product. Listening to everyone discuss the conspiracy theories surrounding the before and after pics in laughable.

If you have good luck with your wally world special MMO, GREAT happy for you. I love products that work, who doesn't That's one of the main reasons I use Redline and have going on fifteen years. I have performed many tear downs and seen the results with my eyes. I don't trust what some yahoo on the web tells me. That said, I have used ARX and it did do what it was intended to do. Is it the end all product, no. I have used others and they failed to work. MMO was not one of them! Do I make it my pathetic mission in life to trounce the product and make up lies and assume things that I am not privy to, NO.

We should all just agree to disagree. If you want to be a MMO fan like everyone else here on bitog, then jump on that bandwagon. If not cool. But until you have some hard data to back up that, said product does not work, do us all a favor and save the negativity.

Why use ARX if you have been using a great oil like Redline for 15 years?

Great point. RL is one oil I would add nothing to.

This thread is not discussing the product but insulting each other and I am locking it before I have to ban people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back