85 C30 restomod, love those Squarebodys.

1700077381172.jpg

1700077409014.jpg

Looks like a 2fer special. Pair of nice Chevy's in the desert. I am with the consensus on the wheels and tires....

Interesting cab.

I borderline liked it better before but it is probably mostly the wheels which i hate to an unreasonable extent.

The wheels can easily be swapped over to something more in line with ones tastes. They're not my preference either, but to each their own. The rest of the truck is drool-worthy.

I wonder what's lurking beneath the bonnet... I'd love to see a GMC big block V6 in there.

Friend had a '73 shortbed Chevy that needed some work. Was his daily beater but he needed an extracab truck. Told him if he ever wanted to sell it I'd take it off his hands. About 2yrs ago I see him in a newer GMC crewcab & ask him about the 73. **** guy sold it for $1500. Would have been a perfect presmog CA truck for an LS swapped daily. Oh well, I'll poke around in my little Canyon.

Good job saving an old truck from mother rust.

love everything about it! Perhaps the small rear window needs to be resized b/c it's too small for the look.

I might not be a big fan of the stuffed wheel look, but kudos to the guy who did the work. Love those old square body trucks.

Beautiful truck and RARE - that rear window cab treatment was done by an aftermarket upfitter and only about 100 a year were made.

Back