3M tire dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body used this? It comes in a concentrate and can also be bought premixed at autogeek.net.

I'm asking because last week I had my tires rotated at Discount Tire and I believe that's the product they used on my tires. Tires looked great, kind of a black matte finish. When I called the store the person I talked to didn't know the name of the product, but said it's a concentrate that they mix.

All of the Discount/America's Tires here use Meguiars Hyper Dressing, at least that's what the spray bottle says. Putting tire dressing on a tire that has not been thoroughly scrubbed and degreased is a pointless exercise anyway, so I have no idea why they even bother.

Optimum Opti-Bond is the best tire protectant/dressing product I have used.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
All of the Discount/America's Tires here use Meguiars Hyper Dressing, at least that's what the spray bottle says. Putting tire dressing on a tire that has not been thoroughly scrubbed and degreased is a pointless exercise anyway, so I have no idea why they even bother.

Optimum Opti-Bond is the best tire protectant/dressing product I have used.

Thanks for the tip. I will check out those products.

Try Stoner More Shine. Most auto parts stores carry it, it's well regarded, and it works great. It's a little too shiny at first, but dulls to a rich black for several weeks (not much rain by me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back