Tire rubber and rim cleaners

rcs

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am currently using P&S Brake Buster total cleaner for the rims and tires, it states it is non-acid. I am just wondering though with some of the
other cleaners like Sonax, that I have used before and Adams Tire Cleaner and separate Rim cleaner, if they harm the natural oils in the rubber? There are so many different kinds out there. But like I said my main concern is harm to the tires. I have a new set as of December and want to keep them in tip top shape. I do garage my car and do my own washes except in the winter.

Thanks in advance for you time and help.

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am currently using P&S Brake Buster total cleaner for the rims and tires, it states it is non-acid. I am just wondering though with some of the
other cleaners like Sonax, that I have used before and Adams Tire Cleaner and separate Rim cleaner, if they harm the natural oils in the rubber? There are so many different kinds out there. But like I said my main concern is harm to the tires. I have a new set as of December and want to keep them in tip top shape. I do garage my car and do my own washes except in the winter.

Thanks in advance for you time and help.
I apply the P&S Brake Buster with an iK PRO2 pump sprayer and after cleaning wheels and tires I blow dry and then apply Adam's Graphene Tire Dressing for a nice semi-gloss finish.

I apply the P&S Brake Buster with an iK PRO2 pump sprayer and after cleaning wheels and tires I blow dry and then apply Adam's Graphene Tire Dressing for a nice semi-gloss finish.
Thanks JM. I will have to check out the Adams Graphene. But my original question was do you think these cleaners break down the tires faster?

Thanks JM. I will have to check out the Adams Graphene. But my original question was do you think these cleaners break down the tires faster?
I've used various tire cleaners over the years and never experienced any side wall deterioration/cracking. I like the P&S Brake Buster because it foams well and cleans both the alloy wheels as well as the tires in one application.

I've used various tire cleaners over the years and never experienced any side wall deterioration/cracking. I like the P&S Brake Buster because it foams well and cleans both the alloy wheels as well as the tires in one application.
Thanks again. I agree it does really clean well, and I don't have to use 2 different cleaners

Back