2007 Honda Rincon TRX680FA ATV oil change

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely correct, Mike. The utility ATV's are made in Timmonsville, South Carolina with a capacity of 280,000 units annually and some other types are made at the Marysville, Ohio plant. I think the operative word is "assembled." As for parts manufacture, they get those from all over the world. I love seeing products made right here and I hope the Honda quality remains high.

http://www.hondanews.com/categories/1092/releases/192

st

Honda usually has the highest resale value in any category. I own Honda ATV's, drive them 1500 mi. a year through forrest trail, far away from help, often alone..the most important thing about an ATV is that it gets you back home. Foremans may be the pinnacle of rugged brute reliability. I just traded my 450S for a 680 Rincon..may have made a mistake, so complex.

If your Honda is air cooled and you keep it around the house like a toy dog use any oil you like, I used 20-50 MCV because when you get yourself in trouble you'll get that motor red hot and the heavy oil may take just that bit more before she breaks down to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back