Post your latest beer consumption

Not much of a beer drinker but in the hotter summer months it has its place

Elysian.jpg

Currently having a Michelob Porter. It's a pretty good beer if you like the porter style and for $6.50 a six pack a good value. I am looking to try Fuller's London Porter next, I hear it is very good. Downside is that is is $10 for a 4 pack.
20 - 30 years ago .

Georgetown - Johnny Utah IPA. Overhopped in a bad odd way. Won't be buying a sixer of this again.
Georgetown - Roger's Lager - not the cleanest lager, but different and good with food.

Georgetown brewing is having a difficult time making a better beer than Manny's. Manny's is just that good.

Georgetown - Johnny Utah IPA. Overhopped in a bad odd way. Won't be buying a sixer of this again.
Georgetown - Roger's Lager - not the cleanest lager, but different and good with food.

Georgetown brewing is having a difficult time making a better beer than Manny's. Manny's is just that good.

Georgetown as in nearly in downtown Chop?

Most definitely yes.
Yes. I don’t drink anything from Lagunitas beyond their IPA or Pils. Their non-xIPAs are underwhelming and their other IPAs are like drinking hop juice.

hazys I drink as little as possible. Many of them are too sweet or one-dimensional.

Back