Post your latest beer consumption

First Trax Brown Ale by Fernie Brewing Company. Too bad the border is closed. :)

759AFF44-B5D6-4029-9F9A-8A7D65C0CDC7.jpeg

Man that makes me thirsty!!

Where did you find it?!?!?
This is locally allocated in Wisconsin out of Waukesha I can tell you as a Marzen style lover and favorite lager style I drink a ton of them when released this is absolutely fantastic. If not one of the best I have tried at least what I think the style should be.

I will say many many small micro brews in general focus a lot if not all brew Ale style and try their hands on lagers so many get it wrong NOT this one from the above post.

Had to try it.....

Our first seasonal release comes in at an easy drinkin' 4.3% ABV. Pilsner and wheat in the mash, little dash of Saaz in the beginning of boil and crushed coriander seed and himalayan sea salt at the tail end of boil. We ferment this with a special house yeast which produces a slightly tart beer with undertones of pineapple and mango. Before packaging we dosed this batch with copious amounts of fresh cucumbers.

Attachments

• mother-funkie-for-website--600x646.jpg
    mother-funkie-for-website--600x646.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
I was supposed to brew an Octoberfest today, but my grain mill is misbehaving.

But I’m having an West Coast IPA. With a hippo standing on guard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 12
I noticed my local supermarkets are already stocked up on Oktoberfest beer. No Spaten, but they did have Hacker-Pschorr.
Have you tried Great Lakes Brewing Marzen this year I have been avoiding because it’s been a mess the past few years always disappointed with it and almost a drain pour.

Marzen continues one from what would be a Macro brewer and can latterly find about anywhere. I always try for the season always solid close to what I believe is the standard (Spartan) it just misses a bit if they only jacked it up a bit but Extremely drinkable. Enjoying with a few grilled rib chops tough combo to beat.
20200823_183313.jpg
20200823_184146.jpg

Back