Pennzoil has no moly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Pennzoil and asked them which Pennzoil motor oil has the most moly and this was their response:

Case No: 00057235
Enquiry: Pennzoil moly content
Response:

Hello,

Currently no Pennzoil product has moly in it.

Maybe they were being obtuse because you called it "moly" and not molybdenum? All of my Pennzoil VOA/UOAs show plenty of molybdenum.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Maybe they were being obtuse because you called it "moly" and not molybdenum? All of my Pennzoil VOA/UOAs show plenty of molybdenum.
smile.gif

Good point

Maybe when they started converting from natural gas to motor oil they don't feel the need to add the moly anymore. They may want to extend their technology hold and hire a bunch of gal's named Molly and make a liquid add pack out of their natural gas and call it Molly when contacted by customers such as the OP.

If Pennzoil has dropped moly out of their oil then that would be the most historic event BITOG will ever experience.

Commence the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Originally Posted by PimTac
If Pennzoil has dropped moly out of their oil then that would be the most historic event BITOG will ever experience.

Yes, it would be Epic!

Originally Posted by demarpaint

Yes, it would be Epic!

Somehow, somewhere, someone would blame Trump for it...
lol.gif

I think the customer service girl named molly took some molly on break and forgot about the moly in the oil.

Yes, it would be Epic!

Haha no doubt!

Originally Posted by sloinker
Maybe when they started converting from natural gas to motor oil they don't feel the need to add the moly anymore. They may want to extend their technology hold and hire a bunch of gal's named Molly and make a liquid add pack out of their natural gas and call it Molly when contacted by customers such as the OP.

Molly's game?...‚

Originally Posted by OilReport99

Yes, it would be Epic!

Somehow, somewhere, someone would blame Trump for it...
lol.gif

Make moly great again!

I bet this is an example of a customer service rep who knows zero about the products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back