Best Helmet Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't meet even the minimum DOT approval......
sick.gif
wink.gif

That is a good helmet. I hear the Bears helmets are much smaller in diameter and have a pin taper for those fans.

How did you decide to become a Packers fan? Cheeseheads are as bad as Ohio State fans on having an overly and obsessive love for their team.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
How did you decide to become a Packers fan? Cheeseheads are as bad as Ohio State fans on having an overly and obsessive love for their team.

Gosh, haven't you learned from all those "fan"atics? It's THE Ohio State University!

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo

Gosh, haven't you learned from all those "fan"atics? It's THE Ohio State University!

Believe me, I Know.. I live in the middle of it.
My neighbor has a GIANT party for basically every Ohio State game. He BARELY graduated high school, he never even went to college.
But by God he has an OSU-Michigan party so large it makes the local news every year....

Gee, what makes you think I am a Packer fan ?
lol.gif

Seriously folks,

In my entire life I've never seen a real motorcycle helmet decorated to resemble a football team helmet. Hardhats, yes.
You think it'd be a natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back