Elon musk on a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trying to stay relevant now that Panasonic is backing off and doing a end run around him with Toyota.

Originally Posted by PimTac
He is trying to stay relevant now that Panasonic is backing off and doing a end run around him with Toyota.

Elon Musk is an idiot
But he cannot lose.
But if things dont turn out the way he planned.. Apple or Google or someone will buy his company
Can you imagine an Apple vs Google bidding war for the Apple Car or the Google Car or Apple Mobile or Google Mobile or Google Go or whatever they can turn that into. The number will be in the billions.

Panasonic 'owns' Tesla.
I don't think they want to...& only Toyota could fix the mess he's made.

Originally Posted by vw7674
Panasonic 'owns' Tesla.
I don't think they want to...& only Toyota could fix the mess he's made.

The biggest problem is that Tesla owes Panasonic a ton of money for all the batteries and tech they supplied. This has been going on for quite some time. I'm surprised it took Panasonic this long to make the decision.

This in a maul-out the other day...it's an alternate view...

Amazing to think that it was only a few years ago that Elon Musk was considered both credible and sane.

For a while there, it certainly seemed like he was the shadow government's puppet of choice to get a whole bunch of that clandestine tech out into the public economy in a way that would allow its backers to clip the ticket twice: firstly, when taxpayer money was allocated to the development of this technology when it was being built, and secondly via equity investment in the companies chosen to bring underground trains and such to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back