Favorite Pop Tart flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZman strikes again!

Ice Cream? ===> I try to limit it
Oft' maligned McDonald's (and other fast food) ===> Once in a blue moon won't kill you
Toaster Pastries ===> Completely off target, overly sweet, garbage thing designed for high profit margin and space conservation on your grocers shelf.

No speech here. Just keep count of how often you eat these oddly textured things. They also have to be preservative laden.

OK, OK I'll try the Brown Sugar Cinnamon.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Chocolate Fudge! I leave them in the car so they're warm at lunch.

I see a commercial here.

Instead of: Do you have any Grey Poupon?
It would be : Have any Fudge Pop Tarts?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
I can't stand pop tarts. Way too sweet for my liking.

I find most deserts to be too sweet. That's why i MUST have milk with them or it's a no-go.

My parents would never buy them when I was a kid, and when I moved out I tried some of my roommates and they weren't for me. Frosted mini wheats were my breakfast favorite, or anytime I wanted a quick snack.

Originally Posted By: andyd
I feel culturally deprived. What is a pop tart?

Cardboard with spray painted sugar and about 800 preservatives.

Count yourself lucky.

Last edited:
Gross pseudo food stuff but, Ill have a rare, NON FROSTED cinnamon maybe one a month.

Hey I used to like slimjims and Moxie
smile.gif

Frosted strawberry, with frosted brown sugar cinnamon in a close second place.

That reminds me: Who buys (or likes) the unfrosted Pop Tarts?

Originally Posted By: andyd
I feel culturally deprived. What is a pop tart?

A delicious rectangular shaped pastry that you warm in a toaster. Add a glass of cold milk and you feel an overwhelming sense of contentment.

Last edited:
I haven't had pop tarts in so long, but I do like the Walmart brand mixed berry one, and the Pop tart brand one that is purple with blue/green swirls on top. I am not sure what that flavor is but I like it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back