It is time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: maverickfhs
Originally Posted By: MCompact
1. I will never buy a car/truck equipped with technology less than two decades old.
2. I think everyone should buy an economical soul-killing appliance(If I have to drive one, everyone else should suffer the same fate).

laugh.gif

+1

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Should I make a thread about my feet hurting?

I'm still waiting for the thread about toilet cover

Less than 3 speed automatics is better than 8+ speed automatics whenever someone talks about newer transmissions.
Also MT drivers on how you are not a real driver if you aren't rowing your own gears.

Last edited by a moderator:
All that retarded topics about gun lubes...

I often get a feeling that the funnier the name of that gunlube is...the more that owner thinks that it will lubricate/protect
33.gif
crackmeup2.gif

27.gif

"Hey, I've just discovered"....insert lube/additive/process that we've been talking about for 8 years.

(then becoming the industry expert for icing on cake)

What's with the weather.
If I use 5w20 and my engine calls for 0w20, will I damage the engine.

Dumbheads who write intricate blathery descriptions of mechanical repairs when one good photo would have told the story. OH WAIT! That was mostly me until I finally learned how to upload photos a couple of weeks ago.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: MCompact
1. I will never buy a car/truck equipped with technology less than two decades old.
2. I think everyone should buy an economical soul-killing appliance(If I have to drive one, everyone else should suffer the same fate).

Enterprise stuck me with a Korean In America Soul … if I had only brought some “Killer” decals

I've just cut up my old oil filter, look!, this proves beyond doubt ####### brand filters are useless junk/the best thing that ever happened to an engine.

Claud.

Last edited:
From a few years back........5W20???????? I'm not pouring that watered down stuff into my engine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back