What makes Toyota oil better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Reicarnatrd troll? ... kind of has that smell. Later, and have fun with those below average SuperTechs. I could really care less what filter or oil, etc you or anyone else uses, as everyone can decide on data and facts, IF they decide to listen.

Not a troll at all by any means. In fact I don’t use super tech but you wouldn’t know that since you never asked what I use. I just used super tech as a example of something I would use before a fram. Anyway you use your fram and I’ll use what works for me which sure ain’t no fram. Anyway I’m done with this conversation for the night as I have to get to bed cause I have to work in the morning like normal people.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Diesel16
Hope that fram doesn’t cause you a catastrophic engine failure. Seen that happen a lot in the last 5 years.

Post up links and facts, otherwise it's just troll talk.

Hope that fram doesn’t cause you a catastrophic engine failure. Seen that happen a lot in the last 5 years.

Post up links and facts.

Post up links and facts that they are the be all end all God’s filter bud or else it’s troll talk. Do you have a fram tattoo on your lower back too?

Last edited:
I will make it simple for you so we can stop derailing the op’s thread. Let’s just agree to disagree and leave it at that. Goodnight

Post up links and facts.

Post up links and facts that they are the be all end all God’s filter bud or else it’s troll talk. Do you have a fram tattoo on your lower back too?

Like I said, go read the oil filter forum for awhile before bashing too hard. I see you hardly post there, so you're obviosly not up on oil filters and living in the past, and should inform yourself on what's happening today in the filter world. Better get some beauty sleep as I see you're getting cranky.
wink.gif

I will make it simple for you so we can stop derailing the op’s thread. Let’s just agree to disagree and leave it at that. Goodnight

I agree!
thumbsup2.gif

OP, sorry for the side track discussions. Back to Toyota oil talk.

Post up links and facts.

Like I said, go read the oil filter forum for awhile before bashing too hard. I see you hardly post there, so you're obviosly not up on oil filters and living in the past, and should inform yourself on what's happening today in the filter world. Better get some beauty sleep as I see you're getting cranky.
wink.gif

Sorry I don’t live on the forums like you do. I actually have this thing called a job. You know the thing that pays bills. Funny cause the only cranky one I see is you since I said your favorite filter is [censored]. Seems like that caused some sand to get in your [censored]. It’s all good though. I’ll read the threads in the oil filter forum when I have time which will probably be never and I’ll stick to what works for me. Anyway I’ve been up for 20 hours straight so to say I’m tired is a understatement. Anyway let’s get back on topic. Toyota oil and not fram filters. Sorry op.

Stop trolling and get to bed before you miss waking up for your paper route ...
laugh.gif

Stop trolling and get to bed before you miss waking up for your paper route ...
laugh.gif

Your funny. Nobody is trolling but you. And sorry I don’t have a paper route like you do bud. I have a real job which is something you know nothing about. But anyway I’ll let you get back to beating off to pictures of fram filters. Goodnight sweetheart.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SilverFusion2010
Thank god for ignore

Lol. Yeah I should have ignored him myself but I couldn’t. I had to call him out on his fram is the best bull [censored]. Lol

Sorry I don’t live on the forums like you do. I actually have this thing called a job. You know the thing that pays bills. Funny cause the only cranky one I see is you since I said your favorite filter is [censored]. Seems like that caused some sand to get in your [censored].

I judge filters by what they are (construction, performance, price, etc) not by the name on the side of the can, unlike you and other biased "brand haters" based on something that happened 20+ years ago. Since Tearolators got such a bad rap they will still be Purolator haters 20+ years from now.

And yes, you are cranky, belligerent and trolling with statements like in your quote above - I'm not surprised you think you're not. You've probably been banned before, so you should know what it takes.

Thank god for ignore

Lol. Yeah I should have ignored him myself but I couldn’t. I had to call him out on his fram is the best bull [censored]. Lol

I'm betting he put YOU on ignore.
lol.gif

Sorry I don’t live on the forums like you do. I actually have this thing called a job. You know the thing that pays bills. Funny cause the only cranky one I see is you since I said your favorite filter is [censored]. Seems like that caused some sand to get in your [censored].

I judge filters by what they are (construction, performance, price, etc) not by the name on the side of the can, unlike you and other biased "brand haters" based on something that happened 20+ years ago. Since Tearolators got such a bad rap there will still be Purolator haters 20+ years from now.

And yes, you are cranky, belligerent and trolling with statements like in your quote above - I'm not surprised you think you're not. You've probably been banned before, so you should know what it takes.

Never been banned before as this is my one and only account in the forums. I could give two [censored] about the brand name on a filter. Everyone knows fram filters are constructed like [censored]. They are ridiculously thin and collapse and the end caps are made of cardboard accept on the ultra. Sorry if I [censored] in your frameeos man. I find it funny that years ago everyone loved purolater. Then they jumped on the ac delco wagon. Then motorcraft. Now fram. Just like with oil. It use to be maxlife. Then m1. Then quaker state and now pennzoil.

Thank god for ignore

I'm betting he put YOU on ignore.
lol.gif

Nah. I have a feeling it was you he put on ignore champ

ZeeOSix once again you prove your an idiot so I’ll just leave it at that. Enjoy your frameeoes that I [censored] in. Lol. God your dumb. You went full retard. You never go full fram retard. Lol

Never been banned before as this is my one and only account in the forums. I could give two [censored] about the brand name on a filter. Everyone knows fram filters are constructed like [censored]. They are ridiculously thin and collapse and the end caps are made of cardboard accept on the ultra. Sorry if I [censored] in your frameeos man. I find it funny that years ago everyone loved purolater. Then they jumped on the ac delco wagon. Then motorcraft. Now fram. Just like with oil. It use to be maxlife. Then m1. Then quaker state and now pennzoil.

Yeah, and why do you think people switch brands? Why do you think 98% of the Purolator fans (me included) stopped using them? And why do you think the Ultra is now the popular high efficiency, long OCI filter? Oh, I forgot ... you don't read the oil filter forums. Oh well, stay a mushtoom man.

ZeeOSix once again you prove your an idiot so I’ll just leave it at that. Enjoy your frameeoes that I [censored] in. Lol. God your dumb. You went full retard. You never go full fram retard. Lol

Oooops ... fatal error. Bye bye troll.

Yeah, and why do you think people switch brands? Why do you think 98% of the Purolator fans (me included) stopped using them? And why do you think the Ultra is now the popular high efficiency, long OCI filter? Oh, I forgot ... you don't read the oil filter forums. Oh well, stay a mushtoom man.

Marketing and kickbacks that’s why. Any idiot can say this filter and this oil is God’s gift to cars engines but only a fool like you would fall for that marketing hype. End of discussion.

Oooops ... fatal error. Bye bye troll.

Only troll is you sweetheart. Go back under the fram bridge where you belong little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back