What you bought on blackfriday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like blackfriday, but with all the hype on the sale. I told myself I must buy something, so 1pm on friday I went in bestbuy and bought 2x kindle fire HD 16gb $100 each. It will be a gift for 2 closer friends. What have you bought ?

Never wanted/needed anything enough to deal with the crowds. I did by one thing online for my son, a 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD for $139 shipped (Adorama on eBay)

Originally Posted By: wrcsixeight
I bought a regular #13 at Jersey Mikes, with jalapeno and pepperocinis.

That was all.

joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-you-sir-are-a-gentleman-and-a-scholar-5024a3_zps049932ab.jpg

I ordered a crock pot- 4 qts, $10 + ship & tax, still was cheaper than buying gas to pick up in person. No trips to any stores for me- my last one was 6 yrs ago, drove 3 miles to the local Ace Hardware just before 7am, looked thru whole store just in case there was something else I had to have(nope!), bought Radio Flyer red wagon for my nieces & nephew(triplets!), was back home before 7:15.

Same here, I never like the crown either, I was LOL at those that wait in line 8 hours ahead before bestbuy open for the kindle fire HD $100, I walk in 11 hours later and still get same deal ^^ , that after have 7 hours sleep with breakfast .

I got 2 cases of Formula 1 5W20 Synthetic at CT and a 50$ Braun Series 3 electric razor, and a Maglite Solitaire AAA keychain light LED.

That is all I had the stomach to get, and I only did it because it was under my nose.

That is how I approached our first official Black Friday in Canada, the sales were just the same sales you see during the year, nothing special.

2 pack of Sonicare toothbrushes $78

Shark steam mop $50

Craftsman 250 piece tool set $115

VitaMix Professional 300 $350

New light weight coat $11

And the wife went crazy on clothes

A flat screen 50" TV to replace my 2004 32" Tube which weighs so much I can't lift it; Salvation Army is coming to get it, and several pieces of furniture I no longer need. Crowds were pretty thin.........

Nothing for myself this year - my son got a 55" LG flat screen LED for $499 at Best Buy. Nice looking TV for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back