What do do with 5 quarts of 0W-16?

I have 5 quarts of Mobil1 0W-16 AFE I bought a few years ago when I was less educated. The good news is that it was on rebate.

So what to do with it? I am not running it in my Toyota - it will be getting 5W-30 EP on its next change.

I am thinking of giving it to Habitat Restore thrift store. I have seen other fluids in there for sale. Maybe someone will buy it?

I could dump it in the recycle barrel - going there soon anyway.

I supposed I could frankenbrew it with some Delo 15w-40 and get a 10W-30 or something?

I would fire up a smudge pot to scare off the gnats in the spring - but the HOA would not be happy.

Other ideas?

For your Toyota? It won't do the engine any harm given that Toyota has specced 0w16 for that engine. Use it and change it a bit early if you like. Why waste the oil once you bought it? The engine isn't made of cheese that it is going to fall apart if you use an oil that was specced for it instead of a heavier weight oil.

Sell it on Lego, Craig's list, or FB Market Place for local pick up. I got rid of 5W20 on Letgo years ago when I made the switch to XW-30 in my 08 Liberty.

I have 5 quarts of Mobil1 0W-16 AFE I bought a few years ago when I was less educated. The good news is that it was on rebate.

So what to do with it? I am not running it in my Toyota - it will be getting 5W-30 EP on its next change.

I am thinking of giving it to Habitat Restore thrift store. I have seen other fluids in there for sale. Maybe someone will buy it?

I could dump it in the recycle barrel - going there soon anyway.

I supposed I could frankenbrew it with some Delo 15w-40 and get a 10W-30 or something?

I would fire up a smudge pot to scare off the gnats in the spring - but the HOA would not be happy.

Other ideas?

The higher HTHS of the 5W-30 will really benefit your engine's longevity.
I would do the same if I were in your position.

Back