must lie to buy Kreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sprintman
Originally Posted By: Mystic
The other thing I think needs to be said is this: If Auto-RX works PROVE IT! You should be able to prove it if it works. If you actually could prove that it works you would be able to sell it. The customers want proof.

When it comes to Kreen and MMO we at least have personal testimony of large numbers of guys here who have tried it.

I have waited literally years at this website for the proof of Auto-RX actually working to be displayed here. Exactly how long do we have to wait for the proof? Do we have to wait ten years? Do we have to wait twenty years? If it works some sort of proof should be possible. A cleaning product should clean. How about before and after photographs in several engines? How about compression testing of several vehicles with a quality recording compression tester and independent verification? Are tests of this kind that difficult to setup? I am not expecting engine sequence testing. I am just expecting some believable tests.

I think I am actually trying to help the Auto-RX promoters here. If you can provide some proof that the product actually works it should sell. That should be the goal, correct?

It's gas results in many countries around the works and well respected members here.

Guess Mystic forgot/ignores Gary Allan's/DNewton3's success with it.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1288400&page=1

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1128803&fpart=1

He can look up Gary's post on his own.

Last edited:
Oh excuse me Trajan! What did you say in this thread earlier? You said it is best to leave the 'wizards' in the can on the shelf. You said just to use synthetic motor oil. Everybody can look up what you said in one of your replies above. If leaving the 'wizards in a can' applies to Kreen and MMO, then it should also apply to Auto-RX Plus. You said to just use synthetic oil rather than Kreen or MMO. But it is a different story when it comes to Auto-RX, right? What happened to just using synthetic motor oil?

After all, we have more personal experiences of bobistheoilguy.com people here that Kreen and MMO work. You can point people to where some guys tested Auto-RX, but anybody here could do a little research and find story after story about Kreen or MMO working. But all of those stories don't count for anything, right?

Last edited:
So sprintman are you saying that the people who use Kreen and MMO are not respected members here? I think demarpaint and Trav are respected members at this website. I think demarpaint's almost 40 years of experience with MMO counts for something. Trav is a professional mechanic with experience using Kreen.

You are the one who did the compression testing for Auto-RX Plus. And then you insulted people here who dared to question your results. Do you remember? One guy doing compression testing with a compression tester of unknown quality and no verification.

And I still can't understand why Frank at Auto-RX would not allow you to be a distributor in Australia. There are Amsoil dealers all over the USA. There surely could be more than one Auto-RX distributor in Australia.

It is fine that guys bring up stories of Auto-RX working. I don't have any problem with that. We depend on the personal experiences of guys here when it comes to products like Kreen, MMO, and Auto-RX (and other products).

But I have a problem when stories about Auto-RX working are promoted but when people here try to talk about positive experiences they have had with Kreen or MMO those stories are dismissed and ridiculed and called unscientific. As if there has been scientific testing of Auto-RX.

More before and after photographs and more compression testing with a quality compression tester and verification would be nice. But since we are depending on personal experiences so much for ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS it seems fair to me to at least be able to point out there are a lot of personal experience stories where Kreen and MMO worked according to the people telling the stories. So maybe there needs to be a little more respect for those stories and the people telling those stories.

And if somebody says it is best to leave the 'wizards in a can' on the shelf and just use synthetic oil, but then turns around and promotes some other 'wizard in a can,' I have a problem with that. If you are against engine cleaners and oil supplements, then you should be against engine cleaners and oil supplements.

I would kind of like to know why Ron, the distributor, would sue you sprint man? That does not make sense to me. Are you saying only one distributor for Auto-RX is allowed in your country? Heck, there are Amsoil dealers all over the place here in the USA. I should think Frank at Auto-RX would want you to be a distributor.

No he has the country to himself. Had that conversation... I'm not supposed to purchase for myself but I discovered it and as have purchased two cases over the last 6-8 years. Still have 19 bottles from the 2nd case of 24.. Should keep me going for 3-5 years

Originally Posted By: Trajan
The other thing I think needs to be said is this: If Auto-RX works PROVE IT! You should be able to prove it if it works. If you actually could prove that it works you would be able to sell it. The customers want proof.

When it comes to Kreen and MMO we at least have personal testimony of large numbers of guys here who have tried it.

I have waited literally years at this website for the proof of Auto-RX actually working to be displayed here. Exactly how long do we have to wait for the proof? Do we have to wait ten years? Do we have to wait twenty years? If it works some sort of proof should be possible. A cleaning product should clean. How about before and after photographs in several engines? How about compression testing of several vehicles with a quality recording compression tester and independent verification? Are tests of this kind that difficult to setup? I am not expecting engine sequence testing. I am just expecting some believable tests.

I think I am actually trying to help the Auto-RX promoters here. If you can provide some proof that the product actually works it should sell. That should be the goal, correct?

It's gas results in many countries around the works and well respected members here.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1288400&page=1

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1128803&fpart=1

Mystic suffers from selective memory like many here

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=304100 Less than three years ago.

Auto-RX worked for me. I have owned a series of Saturn cars. One of them had a small leak on the engine seal. I tried Valvoline MaxLife oil which is supposed to have seal conditioners in it. The oil really worked well in my car (car ran smooth) but it did not stop the leak. I also tried a product that is supposed to stop seal leaks. It did not work either. But after I tried Auto-RX the seal leak stopped. I can't remember if the leak stopped after the first or second cleaning.

Auto-RX is one of a very small list of products that I now believe in. And I can say that Auto-RX is at the top of that list. Auto-RX is one of only a very few products that actually seem to work. I still believe in Lubegard products to some extent, at least the transmission supplements and the power steering supplement. And I still believe in Fuel Power which can even take the place of Auto-RX although I prefer Auto-RX. And I believe in Gummout Regane fuel system cleaner and BG44K fuel system cleaner. And I like to use synthetic oil for the winter time since it is a fact that synthetic oil will flow better in the cold. Since I like to change oil often I prefer conventional oil better for the rest of the year. Plus maybe Auto-RX will work better with conventional oil.

Beyond this small list of products somebody is going to have to show me in a convincing manner that anything else out there works.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=306498&page=2

Auto-RX is one of only a few products I believe in now. I used it in a Saturn car I owned a while back and a small seal leak stopped leaking oil. There are all kinds of people at this web site who have tried it and believe in it.

There are some other products you can use to clean an engine. But Auto-RX is probably one of the safest to use.

I have cut my list of stuff I am willing to use way down. It is a pretty short list now. Auto-RX is at the top of the list. I still believe in Lubegard products and Gummout Regane.

If you can't take your own post as proof it works, then.........

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan

Mystic suffers from selective memory like many here

Everyone does at some point. Mine is eidetic. Which has its own problems.

Trajan, how many times am I going to have to repeat, over and over and over again, that I was an Auto-RX user and it seemed to stop a seal leak, so I used Auto-RX for a while? And how many times am I going to have to explain why I stopped using Auto-RX? If you keep doing this I am going to find the posts where you said MMO worked for you and paste those statements every time you do this. I will admit that I used Auto-RX in the past and thought it worked for a while because it seemed to stop a seal leak. There, now that I have said that can you now tell people you once believed in MMO? Because if you are not willing to do that I will find where you said that MMO had worked for you. And I am going to paste that every time you try this little tactic.

You want me to tell people why I stopped using Auto-RX? Okay, since you keep bringing this up.

1. A guy in a post here said that he had promoted Auto-RX in return for product. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not but it caused a major commotion here which anybody can look up and I became disgusted and stopped using Auto-RX.

2. I suggested in a post that there should be discussion about more oil additives in the Oil Additives Section than just Auto-RX and Frank of Auto-RX, who used to be a member here before he was banned, attacked me in a reply for suggesting other products should be discussed also. I did not like that very much. I am not owned by anybody.

3. I have been here for over ten years and I have never seen any convincing proof that Auto-RX actually works. Various people said in posts that the proof was coming and it never came. Over ten years and still waiting.

4. And the tactics used by the Auto-RX promoters disgust me. Trajan, you can now admit that you have said that MMO had worked for you.

The usual insults to members here by you, sprint man. And another reason I will never use Auto-RX ever again. I can remember when you said Americans can't think outside of the box. People can look all of this stuff up, sprint man.

So only one Auto-RX distributor allowed in all of Australia huh, sprint man? Auto-RX is selling like crazy down under, isn't it? Maybe there is only one distributor, if in fact there is only one distributor, because that is the only one Auto-RX could recruit.

Amsoil seems to be much more successful here in the USA sprint man. There are more than one Amsoil distributor just in my local area to say nothing about the entire USA.

I think Auto-RX would have to have more than one distributor in Australia, sprint man. And if Auto-RX really and truthfully has only one sales can't be that great. And you are such a big fan of Auto-RX I still think you could be a distributor if you wanted to be. So are you or are you not?

Wow almost identical to one of the last battles we had. The usual insults, quotes from people who like/liked the product, etc. Why not dig up posts from people who didn't like the product, paid posters, or quotes from people who tried to get their money back because they weren't happy with the product and couldn't get it back. Lets not forget the story of why the money back guarantee was removed, or counterfeit product, that was a real treasure. There were people who used the product, claimed success and then were later disappointed. Then we have guys who used MMO posted favorably about it and changed sides. That's called life, people do change their minds and POV at times, and if they never did their full of it! It's all been told on these pages, and more. The real gems are hidden in the locked threads.

Maybe someone should dig up Trav's experiences with the product. As long as were' quoting respected members why not quote his experiences with it? He used it in the USA and Europe with not so stellar results. His experiences are in the archives too. I liked his experience with it in a Ford transfer case during the winter. When he tells the story its better than the printed version.

So sprintman are you saying that the people who use Kreen and MMO are not respected members here? I think demarpaint and Trav are respected members at this website. I think demarpaint's almost 40 years of experience with MMO counts for something. Trav is a professional mechanic with experience using Kreen.

You are the one who did the compression testing for Auto-RX Plus. And then you insulted people here who dared to question your results. Do you remember? One guy doing compression testing with a compression tester of unknown quality and no verification.

And I still can't understand why Frank at Auto-RX would not allow you to be a distributor in Australia. There are Amsoil dealers all over the USA. There surely could be more than one Auto-RX distributor in Australia.

Gentleman's agreement. I don't have the time with a teenage daughter and her show horse. If I was 20 maybe, at the wrong side of 60, definitely not. I'm also in the wrong location and the cost here for freight alone makes it expensive, big country, no people.

Okay, just for the record now, we have you on record that you are NOT an Auto-RX distributor in Australia. I am going to have to do some research, but I do remember some posts where you were encouraging people in Australia to use Auto-RX and you did these compression tests and all of that. I got the impression that you were a dealer.

I notice Trajan was quiet when I brought up he used to use MMO and said that it had worked for him. I am going to have to get better at doing research here so I can pin down the Auto-RX promoters better here. But I will get better and then I will start pasting what people said in the past.

You see, I am quite willing to tell people here I used Auto-RX in the past and I thought it worked at first, because it seemed to stop a seal leak. I have nothing to hide. But Trajan went quiet when I brought up that he said he had used and liked MMO in the past. My behavior says something about me. And other people's behavior says something about them. And people wonder why I don't use Auto-RX anymore?

Everybody likes to attack me for my memory. Well, I m getting old-61 and counting. But since Trajan went quiet here is what he said in a 7/16/2005 reply:

'When my last two bottles of arx are gone, I'm not getting any more. This arx vs the world turns me off.

I've used MMO, and never had a problem with it. If MMO makes one happy, great. If it's arx that does, great. Seafoam, B-12, whatever.'

I will continue my research Trajan and I am going to be pasting some other comments you have made in the past. I was quite willing to admit that I have used Auto-RX and that at first I thought that it worked. No problems with my memory there. You went quiet when I said that it posts in the past you said you have tried MMO and it had worked for you. Don't worry, I am going to be posting some other comments you have made in the past that you don't seem to remember. After that, you and sprintman and the rest can stop making comments about my old man memory.

Here is Trajan in a post entitled 'Marvel Mystery Oil Trial.' This was in 7/16/2005.

'My V6 Camaro (3.8) would ping on leaving a light/stop sign. Techron, Seafoam, Regane didn't stop it. But MMO does. It also seems quieter.'

Hey, it did not take that long for this old man to get better at searching posts. Thanks sprintman and Trajan. I needed to get better at that sort of thing and the two of you have encouraged me to get better.

Trajan, you like to keep bringing up that at one time I used Auto-RX and it seemed to work. I have never ever denied that. You try to use that to discredit me. I will admit readily to anybody that I did use Auto-RX. But when I said you used to use MMO and liked it you went silent. So, do you still want to play this game? I am better already at searching posts. I can always look up some other favorable comments you made about MMO.

I want to thank sprintman and Trajan for encouraging me to get better at searching older posts. It was something I needed to do and if not for their encouragement I probably never would have done it. Even an old guy can learn something.

Here is sprintman in a 4/27/2013 reply calling demarpaint a 'dumbo.' There was a discussion about how a cleaning product should clean and there should be visual evidence for that cleaning.

'Dumbo how do you think compression increaseed if there wasn't cleaning?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back