Lubrication Engineers Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am a newby here and I joined this forum because I am looking into a sale rep position for Lubrication Engineers.

I have never heard of them and I can't find anything on the net about working for them other than here so I was hoping that I could find some feedback on here.

I see that they are a sponsor of the board so I'm not looking for any bad things. I am looking at what the positives are for repping them as a career.

Thanks !

Tom

crackmeup2.gif
..... Good one !!

It is a secret society. I think you would be better served being a jobber for AMSOIL who has more of a presence in the market.

That is just my opinion, so it may not mean much.

MOST OF ALL WELCOME!

Hi.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be blunt so excuse me. And no offense to LE, Inc, because they make solid products like everyone else. They are a small private company. They will stay that way, so your career will stay that way too.

If you want to go far in sales, try a supermajor. You are in Corona, check out Exxon-Mobil. They are in Torrance, and pretty much provide all the energy needs for Southern California.

LE are a solid, well established company with an excellent reputation for quality products. Sometimes a career with a smaller private company can be quite lucrative, depending on your talent and drive. Visability is high in a smaller company and talented people can become a large fish in a small pond.

Tom NJ

I appreciate the feedback - especially being new on this forum.

The position I am looking at is a independent contractor representative for them is the So Cal area.

The thing that set my radar off is that they are advertising for these positions all over the place and it seems that they are either expanding their presence in the market or having trouble keeping reps for their products.

Is this market locked up by a few and impossible to penetrate ? It seems that some of their reps have been successful.

Is this basically the same thing as Amsoil ? I'm not looking to do this part time - this is to be a full time position.

Again, thanks for the input !

LE and Amsoil' business plan and independent contractor status are nothing alike. LE competes in its niche markets varying by location, with clientele in a variety of different industries like most boutiques of this size. Your career results, as with most sales, will be directly proportional to your efforts. LE produces some fine products and build quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back