Would you use it if it was free ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be using this oil in a 2010 Versa for the wife. It only has 600 miles so it's still on the factory fill.

You should be good for the next 4 oil changes on that Versa, I would have no problem using it in the 09 Pathfinder. Start looking for a deal on Nissan filters.

Funny I see threads on here with people praising Supertech and store brand synthetic yet people tell you not to use a free oil because its Lucas. Nice find

It's a heavy GP III 5W-30 oil.
Exceeds A3/B3/B4 therefore has a HTHS vis of 3.5cP if not more.
I'd use it without hesitation.

As others have mentioned I just would never buy it as it's over priced.

na you dont want that junk! send it to me
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
WOW, if it wasn't far the last few logical responses, I would've lost all faith in BITOG.

Judging oil by the brand's name and giving "recommendetions"??? Is that what BITOG has become???
06.gif
33.gif

I know we have some good posters, but I see them posting less and less, I gues they realized that it's a loosing battle, shame, really.

I've only been here a short while but often get the feeling the patients are running the asylum...

what are you guys talking about, lucas is a great brand with a large following.

the transmission stabilizer fixed me DEAD transmission...it wouldnt go past 1st gear, 5 minutes with lucas and it drives with 3 forward gears now.

the fuel additives are top notch

their oil im sure is performance oriented and quality as well.
I would not hesitate to use this oil. using it in a lawn mower would be a shame.

Originally Posted By: TFB1
I've only been here a short while but often get the feeling the patients are running the asylum...

How did you know that I was crazy?
crazy.gif
whistle.gif
19.gif

Originally Posted By: ltslimjim

crazy.gif
whistle.gif
19.gif

We all are here on BITOG.
27.gif

I have used Lucas oil in the past with good results. If you are near LA or Orange County, send me a private message; I will come and take it off your hands for free if you do not want it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 4ever4d

crazy.gif
whistle.gif
19.gif

27.gif

Get back in your cage 4d! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: 4ever4d

crazy.gif
whistle.gif
19.gif

27.gif

Get back in your cage 4d! lol
wink.gif

crackmeup2.gif
11.gif

Yep, I barely even bother reading posts here any longer. Its a shame because the knowledge base here was great.

On topic, free syn oil? use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back