Wix Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they certainly are available in Canada. Almost every local part store was able to order any Wix filter I wanted. None actually stocked any on their shelves. Call around to a few parts places to see if they can get some. Don't forget to check heavy truck places as well. Look up the part number you need on Wix's website to make the process much easier.

Napa Gold's and Carquest filters are supposedly identical to Wix filters. So, ask about these filters too. Locally they were more expensive than Wix, but it may be different in your area.

Napa and Carquest stores carry Wix..they have their logo's on the can,but are made by Wix..ask the store clerk.At my local Napa retailer they actually have cut open various brands of oil filters,then displayed on the counter for anyone to look at.I got a batch of the Wix Sport Truck oil filters..12 all toll...sweet filter for the money!

I've heard that NAPA Silver isn't made by WIX, only the Gold was. I would make sure before I bought the Silver.
dunno.gif

quote:

Originally posted by 7TFord:
Are "Wix" oil filters available retail in Canada?

Canadian Tire carries them. Ask the parts manager and he can look it up for you. He has to order them in but only take one day. Fairly inexpensive at around $4.00-$7.00 depending on the make and model of your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back