Winter Projects - What have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Pandus and Rolla07, I'm taking this rotten, cold, damp weather time to redo some painting that the original painters did a horrific job on. It's the only way Ms. Sierra048 will allow me some me time/range time when it's done.

Replaced headlights on 06 Accord....that was fun...NOT. Flushed out radiator in truck. Installed all new ceiling mounted lights in the house and took out a ceiling fan and installed it in the bedroom. Somehow, daughter brought home bedbugs...been fighting that for a few weeks now. Flushed out hot water heater tank and trying to keep plants alive inside.

That looks pretty nice. Good shape.
thumbsup2.gif

Insulating and re-drywalling our upper bedroom. Only had 1/4 drywall and hear just about everything outside! Insulation, plastic and 5/8 drywall back up. Of course 2 hidden windows and the window isn't properly framed.. by the time I get done with the entire house I may find 20 hidden I'm already up to 6! Haven't had to run the heat up there since I got just that section insulated.

IMG_0261.jpg

Tacoma: last November I put a new Aisin water pump on. Will be due for a transmission drain & fill (fluid refresh) in a few weeks. All else is good, runs great.
Corvette: last December, I paid a friend's shop to put in a new heater core and new power steering hose. All else is good, runs awesome.
The bikes and mower are all up to snuff and running well, no maintenance needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back