Wifes new car

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I guess mine also. She has wanted one from the day they cam out. O told her to wait till the Turbo`s came out so we did. Then in 2003 they came out with this Dream cruiser model. They are all this color which she wanted and it`s the only way you can get this color. (Tangerine Pearl). Problem was that the Dream Cruisers are fully loaded and the sticker price for this car in 2003 was over $28,000 and there was no way on earth I was spending that kind of money on a PY Cruiser. They only made about 3,000 of them that year, and only 10% of that figure were made with 5 sp`s.

So, We waited and started looking for one this summer and finally found a low miles, 23,000, 5 sp car, and here it is. It`s surprisingly quick with the turbo and it`s full of Amsoil 3W-30 Series 3,000. Lowered 2" and has duals.

Email21.jpg

Nice new wheels. Speaking of which, maybe it is just the picture but the front wheels look larger than the rears. Is that just an illusion?

I have always like the PT cruiser. When they first came out though people went a little nuts. They were paying $5K over sticker out here.

Quote:

Nice new wheels. Speaking of which, maybe it is just the picture but the front wheels look larger than the rears. Is that just an illusion?

Just an illusion I guess, they are both 17".

I really didn`t want her to buy a PT, as they are just a glorified Neon, but I wanted her to be able to pick out her car as she has never been able to that in her lifetime. I have to admit now to liking the thing. It`s fully loaded including heated leather seats. Sure glad I didn`t have to pay for it when it was new. The original owners took a $15,000 hit for three years and only 23,000 miles.
crushedcar.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back