Status
Not open for further replies.
Great!!!
smile.gif

Watch out for the rath of Texun's
smile.gif

What's your point Mori?

quote:

an estimated half were charged not with breaking the law by committing new crimes, but for committing technical violations, such as missing a meeting with a parole officer.

"The prison population in Texas exceeds the population of Alaska, Washington DC, Vermont, and Wyoming."

we call those places half-way houses. After living there for awhile, they rarely go back to a life of crime.

wink.gif

quote:

What's your point Mori?

quote: an estimated half were charged not with breaking the law by committing new crimes, but for committing technical violations, such as missing a meeting with a parole officer

How's that number compare to those in other states?

My point was of course that it's best to round up all the gangstas in a state where everyone is armed to the teeth.
grin.gif
tongue.gif

OK, lets ALL get guns and cary them around. Lets get big bright chrome ones, and show them off. It ought to solve all of the country's problems, including those caused by the lazy bums who make me feel threatened when they panhandle... lazy bums, they sould be in workhouses!

I'm sure that will solve lots of things, in this age of incompetence
wink.gif

I wonder what the gun deaths rate (accidental or not) is in TX or AZ, compared to elsewhere. Im not saying that gun laws are wonderful, and I am a multiple gun owner myself... But something makes me uneasy about seeing that munch of folks...

JMH

quote:

Originally posted by JHZR2:
OK, lets ALL get guns and cary them around. Lets get big bright chrome ones, and show them off. It ought to solve all of the country's problems, including those caused by the lazy bums who make me feel threatened when they panhandle... lazy bums, they sould be in workhouses!

JMH

I thought those were panhandlers in that picture.
grin.gif

On second thought.

Kinda fat for panhandlers and not dressed as well as many.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ September 29, 2005, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: XS650 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back