Who Here Has Purchased Online From Bud's Gun Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've purchased guns and ammo from Buds. No hassles and delivery seemed about normal-time, in comparison to with other gun stores on the web.
What may delay your delivery is if they don't have your FFL listed with them. Then if that's the case, your FFL will need to fax his ID / license / address....etc... for verification. Then his information goes into their Bud's Gun Shop file for future purchases with this FFL.

I haven't, and cant/won't. When I was buying my G20, they wouldn't ship ANY handgun to an FFL where the billing address is in Chicago, even though it is completely legal. They also won't sell any semi-auto rifle to a Cook County resident. I try discourage anyone from shopping there. Grabagun offered to remove and keep the (3) 15rd magazines from my order (with zero reimbursement or offer to replace with at least one 10rd), even though they are legal as well.

no, billt46, I'm not going to move
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: EdwardC
I haven't, and cant/won't. When I was buying my G20, they wouldn't ship ANY handgun to an FFL where the billing address is in Chicago, even though it is completely legal. They also won't sell any semi-auto rifle to a Cook County resident. I try discourage anyone from shopping there. Grabagun offered to remove and keep the (3) 15rd magazines from my order (with zero reimbursement or offer to replace with at least one 10rd), even though they are legal as well.

no, billt46, I'm not going to move
smile.gif

Chicago stunk to high heaven when I left there 27 years ago in 1991. Back then I could no longer tolerate the politics, taxes, or the weather. I can't even imagine how bad it is there now.

I've purchased from them 3 times - a pistol, a rifle and some ammo. Shipped to my local FFL, who they already had on file. Shipping for the guns wasn't super quick, but not bad either. I think it was a week to 9 days. The ammo was pretty slow though - I ordered different types and it came in different shipments. The last one was over two weeks.

On my last gun purchase I used a bank EFT to get the "cash" price. Worked fine, as long as you're OK losing your credit card rewards & protections.

All in all, I'd order from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back