got a new upper for my Glock 34

i have had this Glock 34 for a while. its a gen 3. The rage these days is optics on your gun. Good for an old guy like me with bad vision. i check the price in the past to machine my upper for a optic and they run about $150 to $200 . i did not want to machine my original slide , but most uppers were higher than machining it . so i put it off.

A freind of my told me about a company that was having a sale on complete uppers for Glocks. i like my G34 , but the length is a little long for a carry gun. So i was looking for a G17 upper . The company is MDX and a search will find them . I got a complete upper for around the same price as having it machined . Got it today and it looks real good

her are some pix. the sale is over on the 29th i think

IMG_0513.JPEG

IMG_0514.JPEG

IMG_0515.JPEG

Something looks wrong with the gun in the lower two pictures.. Why is the barrel, slide, and guide rod longer than the frame?

It's the dust cover for the extra length of barrel. I picked up a Gen5 34 MOS Blue Label really for the fact it was one of the few without front slide serrations. Mounted a Holosun SCS and added Dawson black steel front/rear sights. 34's are a great time at the range. Enjoy your dot and remember do not focus on the dot, look through the dot and at the target.

Back