Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
Originally Posted by Linctex
Originally Posted by talest
No orange in the barrel? That the most realistic BB gun I have ever seen,

Why bother???
If I were to commit an armed robbery - - the first thing I would do is paint the muzzle bright orange.

So the people you were robbing would think you didn't have a real gun and attack you...and then you really would have to shoot them?
I don't get the logic...

There's not much logic in a robbery. Very easy for it turn into murder or getting killed.

Quite true...but, I think a "smart" robber would either use a real piece as a threat to get people he is robbing to hand over the loot or, even better, create the ILLUSION that he has a real piece to get that effect without getting charged with carrying a weapon if he does get caught (thinking like the old pointed finger in jacket pocket trick).
If a robber has a real firearm but paints it to look like something much less lethal...well, I just don't get that thinking at all. People being robbed aren't likely to comply so he might end up really shooting them AND any charges he gets include the use of a real weapon in committing the crime even if it is not fired.

All you guys talking about crime this and robbery that... Who cares? Pretty much everyone on this board is a responsible individual, especially concerning the use of firearms - why is this even coming up? None of us would ever dream of using a replica BB gun in any illegitimate way. It's akin to preaching to the choir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back