Which oils do you want, but they don't make ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: mx5miata
I never had a need for synthetic oil. Dino always served me well

More true than most on here want to admit.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: mx5miata Sig Line
NAPA FULL SYNTHETIC 0w20

I agree SR5. A 10w30 Dexos gen 2 approved oil would be what I'd like to see as well.

Always very good to see you on here.

Originally Posted By: kschachn

Originally Posted By: mx5miata Sig Line
NAPA FULL SYNTHETIC 0w20

to his defense, since napa synthetic is said to have a weak(er) add pack, it can theoretically be considered a very good dino!
grin.gif

Need more selections of 0W-30 synthetics. Right now the only easy one to get ahold of is M1 AFE 0W-30, can't find the old GC 0W-30 anywhere. I'd love a Pennzoil Ultra/Platinum 0W-30 but that remains to be unseen except an even harder to find Euro grade 0W-30 Platinum. I just hope Mobil 1 keeps making it. Kinda concerns me that they'll one day drop it due to low sales as it doesn't seem to move fast. My local Napa and Carquest still have the old green cap quart bottles, some are old enough not to have the Dexos label!

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: alcyon
A group3 GTL base stock 10W40 or 15W40 or 10W30.

Shell Rimula R6M or R6LM...

but isnt that a diesel oil ? seems unavailable here, we only have the 4M.

Originally Posted By: SR5
I'll start....how about a Dexos 10W30 for us GM guys that live in a warm climate.

A 10w-30 A5/B5 might be close, if such an animal exists, and it doesn't in North America. Maybe a 10w-30 in FA-4?
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: SR5
I'll start....how about a Dexos 10W30 for us GM guys that live in a warm climate.

A 10w-30 A5/B5 might be close, if such an animal exists, and it doesn't in North America. Maybe a 10w-30 in FA-4?
wink.gif

Here we can get Castrol Edge 10W30 A5/B5 with a HTHS of 3.2 cP, which is nice.

I would also like to see a full synthetic 10W30 (Group III will do) that is A3/B4.

I'd like to see Maxima make car oils. If we can't get that, I'd settle for some Valvoline 10w40 High Mileage synthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back