Where to purchase Redline 5W40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is the right location for this post, I checked the Sponsors forum but didn't see anything in there. I'm looking for a good place to buy Redline 5W40 online, or in the San Antonio TX area. Obviously, a good price would be nice.

I very much appreciate it!

Originally Posted By: Georgiadave
The Redline website will have local suppliers. Redline will take direct orders too. I get mine from Summit.

There are no local suppliers in a 50 mile radius according to their website. I saw they took direct orders, but I had a feeling you could get a better deal not purchasing directly.

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: J. A. Rizzo
Try amazon.com or redlineoil.com. div>

I to recommend Amazon. I was able to order a case (12 qts.) of Redline D4 for $89 and some change, free shipping included. I still can't believe I got it for that price. I notice how the price fluctuates on that stuff, so you might want to keep checking.

ogracing.com used to be cited on BITOG as one of the cheapest sources. They have free shipping for orders over $100 as I recall so you had to buy a 12 quart case plus 1 more quart to get the free shipping. That has been a while ago now though so it might be worth calling ogracing to find out if they still are the cheapest/one of the cheapest.

Originally Posted By: saaber1
ogracing.com used to be cited on BITOG as one of the cheapest sources. They have free shipping for orders over $100 as I recall so you had to buy a 12 quart case plus 1 more quart to get the free shipping. That has been a while ago now though so it might be worth calling ogracing to find out if they still are the cheapest/one of the cheapest.

Looks like the 12qt package is now $109 (for 5W40). I'm still shopping around, though considering the free shipping, that's not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back