Where is my CD player ??

they deleted them from most makes already. my 2018 f150 is the last model year for f150s to have them. ive never used it and probably never will.

Two vehicles ago I had a 6X CD changer, the next vehicles had a one CD player. My 2022 has NO cd player. I now downloaded my favorite songs to a usb travel drive and use that for my songs. They will probably take that away next so I will need to use my cell phone to play music. I don't feel this is progress but, only something for the computer geeks to play with. -((

Unfortunately it’s a thing of the past. Luckily all of ours have CD or cassette players. Something about digitally downloaded music just doesn’t sound the same and I have no idea how to pair a phone with something like that either. Not a technology person.

Poof went bulky vinyl, cassettes tossed in the bin, my Alanis Morisette CD was discarded onto IH-35. I messed with Texas. What happened?? Progress. ;)

Of note the mechanism for a CD player requires deck depth of ~6 inches or more. A "head unit" without moving parts can integrate into various dash designs with more flexibility.

I thought I wanted one when I bought my '14 JGC. I think I've used one time. It's in the center console. I'd rather have the storage space.

You need to get a micro sd card for your phone if you happen to have a bunch of music on your computer you like. You can use bluetooth to play it. Also Pandora and others make old FM stations pretty much a thing of the past with numerous stations of which you can choose to subscribe to for free and the ads aren't bad at all compared to FM radio. I know how you feel when I bought a 2013 2SS RS Camaro and I couldn't find the CD player. Believe me you won't miss it once you get used to what you have now.

Back